Italy

PB Forum :: Europe
Italy
Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 5:11 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
Aw ok, seems to be not such a big issue then. Although it can make it easier to close certain area's, but probably not when the area is depending on tourism.

Exactly ... there will be more problems for motorbikes, i think.

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2022 at 1:29 Quote
Can anyone recommend accommodation near la thuile for a large group of rider? There's probably going to be about 8 of us?

Many thanks

Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 6:54 Quote
Anyone on here based in Genoa?

Looking to rent a full sus 11th May to ride the local trails for the afternoon/evening; any tips very welcome.

TIA,

Jeff

Posted: May 11, 2022 at 0:02 Quote
LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS
hi everyone, my wife and I will be passing through Italy in June on our way to slovenia.
Looking for a nice spot in the northern part to ride beautiful natural singles tracks. We're on e-bikes so lifts are not a must have.

Any advice?
Looking on trail forks, there is so much is hard to decide.

Posted: May 11, 2022 at 0:18 Quote
I don't think you can go wrong with any place in northern Italy.
The trails around the northern part of Lake Garda have excellent views, but are quite technical.
I was recently surprised to discover great trails in the area of Aviano and Maniago towns, and these are quite close to Slovenia.

Posted: May 11, 2022 at 4:26 Quote
TheLinesSeeker wrote:
hi everyone, my wife and I will be passing through Italy in June on our way to slovenia.
Looking for a nice spot in the northern part to ride beautiful natural singles tracks. We're on e-bikes so lifts are not a must have.

Any advice?

Bruneck/Kronplatz is nice to stop by. Also the town is nice to visit. Canazei (or other places around sella ronda) have a nice trail network.

Dolomiti bikepark also offers nice trails linking the 3 parks together or leading outside the region (Lake to lake trail, a black trail)

But with E-bikes you can just pick a trail on trailforks or Trailguide.net outside a lift area and go off the pictures and description.

Posted: May 11, 2022 at 7:47 Quote
TheLinesSeeker wrote:

Any advice?

Hi, I'm answering from northeast part of Italy Smile
You can use Trailforks to find nice tracks in the region.
Take a look at Friuliamo for more info about the Friuli region.
If you need any more info i can help!
Andrea

Posted: Oct 22, 2022 at 15:04 Quote
nige-dh wrote:
Can anyone recommend accommodation near la thuile for a large group of rider? There's probably going to be about 8 of us?

Many thanks

Check mtbbeds they have Aosta valley and La thuile

Posted: Feb 26, 2023 at 2:20 Quote
Hi,

we have tried to create a small travel guide that includes a few places in Italy: Trail-Hub

It contains local research Big Grin - completely idependent - all free

Feedback is highly welcome.

Posted: Feb 26, 2023 at 7:27 Quote
trail-hub wrote:
Hi,

we have tried to create a small travel guide that includes a few places in Italy: Trail-Hub

I'm reading it ... there are some photos in low res ... for example at https://trail-hub.com/rincine-trail-area/

Posted: Feb 26, 2023 at 9:18 Quote
trail-hub wrote:
Hi,

as a winter escape i will go for Lake Garda over Lake Como, you have many options: rocky and steep at north and more flowy options in the south!

Posted: Feb 28, 2023 at 6:15 Quote
blacktea wrote:
trail-hub wrote:
Hi,

I'm reading it ... there are some photos in low res ... for example at https://trail-hub.com/rincine-trail-area/

Fair point - I guess we were too busy riding. Will try to update asap

Posted: Feb 28, 2023 at 6:17 Quote
caval wrote:
trail-hub wrote:
Hi,

as a winter escape i will go for Lake Garda over Lake Como, you have many options: rocky and steep at north and more flowy options in the south!

Thank you very much for the input. We will have to add Lake Garda very sooooon

Posted: Aug 14, 2023 at 4:48 Quote
hi there, fellow bikers,

we will be in Livigno next week and I am wondering if the Tutti Frutti Epic is still rideable? We thoroughly enjoyed it in 2019 and are planning to repeat. Trailforks says its good to go, but the latest official info from Carosello3000 is from the year 2020. Just checking if someone knows about any trail closures etc?

Posted: Aug 16, 2023 at 0:05 Quote
yxbix wrote:
hi there, fellow bikers,

we will be in Livigno next week and I am wondering if the Tutti Frutti Epic is still rideable? We thoroughly enjoyed it in 2019 and are planning to repeat. Trailforks says its good to go, but the latest official info from Carosello3000 is from the year 2020. Just checking if someone knows about any trail closures etc?

WHEN CAN I DO IT?
During summer , the lifts that allow the Tutti Frutti Epic to take place are open from Saturday 20 June to Sunday 20 September.

and below are the links to the status of the two bike parks that involve the Tutti Frutti ride

https://www.mottolino.com/estate/bikepark/tutti-i-sentieri/

https://www.carosello3000.com/it/estate/my3000-live/trail-status

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015370
Mobile Version of Website