B.I.K.E-Markham vs. Newmarket (Full)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
B.I.K.E-Markham vs. Newmarket (Full)
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
k-paradise wrote:
asteezc1 wrote:
k-paradise wrote:
there Is my set for now. but don't worry I've got some new stuff you don't know about too.

ill have it tomorrow
well then I guess I'll seeya tomorrow then
ya till then

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
k-paradise wrote:
connor-mkr wrote:
bribri wrote:
Is today the last day or do we have 2moro as well?
tomorrow is the last day
f*ck you!! I honestly hate the trick so much. can you even still do them?? I think we should make a rule of only new videos no old footage
shoulda got me on the team for the street half keenan. and your pulling all the weight for team newmarket.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
me and Andrew decided to pull out of the game I got a b for failing at the Bar hop and He got a b for forgetting about the No footer to no foot can so we Tied. me and Andrew are going to team up against people from out west to get better. so were ending this game as of Now.

Yesterday we made a sweet video though which will eventually make its way onto here once the Up loader is working again

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
oh shit. thats a bummer.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 6:42 Quote
k-paradise wrote:
me and Andrew decided to pull out of the game I got a b for failing at the Bar hop and He got a b for forgetting about the No footer to no foot can so we Tied. me and Andrew are going to team up against people from out west to get better. so were ending this game as of Now.

Yesterday we made a sweet video though which will eventually make its way onto here once the Up loader is working again

sweet.....

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 12:43 Quote
I can fill in aswell, I don't live in Canada though, I can change my profile to make it seem like I do if you want.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
I can fill in aswell, I don't live in Canada though, I can change my profile to make it seem like I do if you want.
you would own...not fair

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.209903
Mobile Version of Website