need help! new street frame needed!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
need help! new street frame needed!
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 3:00 Quote
unclebones wrote:
I just paid $700AUD for a Transition TOP http://www.revolutionproducts.com.au/transition/bikes/trailorpark/pricing/

Heres the link for the australian distributor
how would it compair to a sub cos i want a short frame

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 3:16 Quote
You will proberly want to go with a medium or small

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 4:40 Quote
unclebones wrote:
You will proberly want to go with a medium or small
thanks im goint to get one of them... thanks man

im post my bike when i get the new frame so keep your eyes peeled Smile

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 4:43 Quote
simon- wrote:
Katol wrote:
simon- wrote:
I would say that the new 2009 Dobermann Molosse would be good for you. bmx spacing,light weight (5 pounds)24 or 26 specific and if you crack it ( i dont think you will) the guys at dobermann are super nice and great to deal with and will help you out. here is a link to there blog http://dobermannbikes.blogspot.com/2008/09/2009-molosse-mol-auss.html

+2000000000000

the only problem with a dobermann is that they may be hard to get in Australia but if you contact them i am sure they can ship one.

I Have good news for you.
Dobermann Bikes will be imported to Australia pretty soon by our Friend Darren from www.brisbaneboutiquebikes.com.au Smile

This will reduce the cost of shipping single frames and will give our Aussie consumers a much better service.

Cheers!

Alain

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 4:51 Quote
how soon is soon cos i need a new frame in the next week??

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 5:01 Quote
dude if i was you i would just wait until you can get a dobermann i am sure it would be worth the wait.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 5:08 Quote
Does anyone know if Doberman frames are available in the uk?
Triedsearching but i just get loads of dogs for sale :/

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 5:20 Quote
simon- wrote:
dude if i was you i would just wait until you can get a dobermann i am sure it would be worth the wait.
the problem i cant wait i needed a new frame last week... so... im gunna go with the trail or park Smile

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 9:31 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
simon- wrote:
the problem i cant wait i needed a new frame last week... so... im gunna go with the trail or park Smile

I Can work someting out for you if you need a frame asap.

send me a email at dobmaster@dobermannbikes.com

Cheers!

Alain

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
simon- wrote:

don't get a top they are no not even close too as good a frame as a pincher. just be patient you will be happy you waited.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
simon- wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
simon- wrote:

don't get a top they are no not even close too as good a frame as a pincher. just be patient you will be happy you waited.

+1

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 1:38 Quote
dobmaster wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
simon- wrote:

I Can work someting out for you if you need a frame asap.

send me a email at dobmaster@dobermannbikes.com

Cheers!

Alain
ok man im waiting... how would u get me a frame and how much.. Smile

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 3:57 Quote
just send the doberman guys an email and they will work something out with you. no need to talk to them threw the forums.

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
simon- wrote:
just send the doberman guys an email and they will work something out with you. no need to talk to them threw the forums.

+1 the guys at dobermann are really nice, and know how to work something out.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 2:23 Quote
Katol wrote:
simon- wrote:

+1 the guys at dobermann are really nice, and know how to work something out.
yer thanks man..
my frame has 3 or 4 cm gap before its gunna snap Frown

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017673
Mobile Version of Website