New Pinkbike Layout - bugs/missing elelments. (not for your opinion)

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
New Pinkbike Layout - bugs/missing elelments. (not for your opinion)
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:44 Quote
oh an please bring back our POD on our profiles.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:45 Quote
They literally JUST launched the new website.

There are clearly going to be some wrinkles to iron out. They could have shut down the site for several days until all systems were up and running but you yahoos would have whined about that too. Post the stuff that isn't working for you ie) no more PODs, lost buy/sell ads and so forth so they're aware of what they have left to work on. But quit your bellyaching, this is going to take some time.

Also, let's keep it to one forum! There's already a "Report new bugs here" forum posted by admin this am. If your questions aren't already answered, by all means, post them. But stop being redundant, it's annoying for the rest of us. Say something constructive or get lost. This isn't Romper Room, bozos

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:47 Quote
krissis wrote:
ezekiel wrote:
pussimunger wrote:
is pinkbike not allowing us to even upload new pictures to the buysell

Try and upload a picture, then copy and paste the exact error code that you are getting. Right now the site is still testing and there are still errors lurking about. What we need is for people to be posting those error codes so that the proper people can take care of it.

this is a bike web site, why not try it all in private or somat, im here to post pics an talk bikes, not say oh dear mod i have this an that code can you help. this workin progress is crap, should sort it all out then let us let rip, im not a computor programmer im a bike machanic.

It was kept in private. Moderators and a select user base have been testing this for about 2 weeks now. Its just that 20 000 full time users are going to find the errors a lot more efficiently than the 15 people that were just clicking around. Its the first day going live so obviously there are going to be kinks.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:49 Quote
i have had a "fatal error" and it was: Fatal error: Call to a member function url_icon() on a non-object in /var/www/pbwos1/woscode/modules/dashboard/NoticeWrapper/WarningWrapper.php on line 17 ...and i have no clue why.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:52 Quote
RoadMedic wrote:
They literally JUST launched the new website.

There are clearly going to be some wrinkles to iron out. They could have shut down the site for several days until all systems were up and running but you yahoos would have whined about that too. Post the stuff that isn't working for you ie) no more PODs, lost buy/sell ads and so forth so they're aware of what they have left to work on. But quit your bellyaching, this is going to take some time.

Also, let's keep it to one forum! There's already a "Report new bugs here" forum posted by admin this am. If your questions aren't already answered, by all means, post them. But stop being redundant, it's annoying for the rest of us. Say something constructive or get lost. This isn't Romper Room, bozos

lol, i like bellyaching, i want old pinkbike back, i hate change, ask my mrs, i own 1 pair of undies.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:52 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
krissis wrote:
ezekiel wrote:

Try and upload a picture, then copy and paste the exact error code that you are getting. Right now the site is still testing and there are still errors lurking about. What we need is for people to be posting those error codes so that the proper people can take care of it.

this is a bike web site, why not try it all in private or somat, im here to post pics an talk bikes, not say oh dear mod i have this an that code can you help. this workin progress is crap, should sort it all out then let us let rip, im not a computor programmer im a bike machanic.

It was kept in private. Moderators and a select user base have been testing this for about 2 weeks now. Its just that 20 000 full time users are going to find the errors a lot more efficiently than the 15 people that were just clicking around. Its the first day going live so obviously there are going to be kinks.
so should i just delete my previous post?

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:53 Quote
yakrider wrote:

No, those error codes are what the developers are after.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:54 Quote
theres a bit that says fave shots, my fave shots are taquilla its not on there, why?

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:55 Quote
krissis wrote:

lol, i like bellyaching, i want old pinkbike back, i hate change, ask my mrs, i own 1 pair of undies.

Can you not read? This forum is for posting problems, not opinions. Don't post useless stuff just because you have a keyboard infront of you.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:57 Quote
tremblay wrote:
krissis wrote:

Can you not read? This forum is for posting problems, not opinions. Don't post useless stuff just because you have a keyboard infront of you.

im upset and want old pinkbike, thats a problem.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 6:58 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
yakrider wrote:

No, those error codes are what the developers are after.
kay. oh and by the way in non error code, my dashbord does not work or show anything.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 7:01 Quote
Im not sure why, but i am able to upload pics fine.. i uploaded a pair of honda civics, a before and after shoy for a phtoshop.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 7:02 Quote
krissis wrote:
tremblay wrote:
krissis wrote:

im upset and want old pinkbike, thats a problem.

i agree the change is horrible my life keeps changing i dont like it!

not any real problems yet but if i do have some i'll post

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 7:07 Quote
Edit Video Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E_ERROR error type: [2] require_once(functions_user.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
error in line 6 of file /var/www/pbwos1/woscode/modules/video/uploadpreview/uploadpreviewmain.php
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'functions_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/pbwos1/woscode/modules/video/uploadpreview/uploadpreviewmain.php on line 6

got that when went to edit my video's

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
ok i found out it was about a deleted post. another error i'm getting is when i'm posting a new comment (i'm getting it right now) it says:

Your post was deleted for Being Off-Topic (see post)

E_ERROR error type: [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
error in line 54 of file /var/www/pbwos1/woscode/modules/forum/postedit/posteditmain.php ... and i have a hunch it's about the same thing.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016561
Mobile Version of Website