2009 DOWNHILL BIKE? ANY IDEAS?

PB Forum :: Downhill
2009 DOWNHILL BIKE? ANY IDEAS?
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
I am looking to get a new 2009 bike in the next month or two. i was wondering what people would recommend, i was thinking of possibly iron horse sunday team, or an commencal supreme downhill?
any other sugestions ot thoughts????????

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
matt-nelson wrote:
I am looking to get a new 2009 bike in the next month or two. i was wondering what people would recommend, i was thinking of possibly iron horse sunday team, or an commencal supreme downhill?
any other sugestions ot thoughts????????

either of those are awesome tup

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 14:44 Quote
both of them are sick bikes id also consider a glory maybe? But if it were me id stick with the ironhorse

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
Hey man all those bikes are cool and all but if u want the sickest bike on the market right now get a specialized demo, doesnt matter which one any of them are amazing.

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
Dodgerhater93 wrote:
Hey man all those bikes are cool and all but if u want the sickest bike on the market right now get a specialized demo, doesnt matter which one any of them are amazing.
+1

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
poozank wrote:
Dodgerhater93 wrote:
+1
new demos so sick!!!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 16:47 Quote
Chumba F5...

photo
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3036/2867022516_f5b95a9eea_b.jpg

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
Yes, Mrpercussive just nailed that one. I have one, too and it is the best bike I have ever had the pleasure of riding. Simply amazing bike. The suspension is buttery smooth, geometry is perfect and it's pretty light. Mine sits at 41.5lbs, and that's with a heavy wheelset and tank pedals. It's about the same price as a Sunday team. I love mine, and you should experience the love for yourself

FL
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
dirtbike1990 wrote:
poozank wrote:
Dodgerhater93 wrote:
+1
new demos so sick!!!

Hhahahhahahaahahhaha.

Sam Hill is already making advertising for Specialized!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
Yes, Mrpercussive just nailed that one. I have one, too and it is the best bike I have ever had the pleasure of riding. Simply amazing bike. The suspension is buttery smooth, geometry is perfect and it's pretty light. Mine sits at 41.5lbs, and that's with a heavy wheelset and tank pedals. It's about the same price as a Sunday team. I love mine, and you should experience the love for yourself

Totally agree on the geo there dude... The F5 rides corners like she's on rails and damn is her rear end plush. And with the natural progressiveness of the design, you could ride her so hard and never feel her bottom... hahahahahahaha

Mine weighs in at 41.7lbs btw... and thats with the wheels, cranks, cockpit and the 2.5mm wall DH tube in the rear... lols

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
Just thought i'd post up Majestic Mooses F5 on here too... XD

photo
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/2268/pbpic2268857.jpg

FL
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 19:23 Quote
I also agree with that statement.
Dodgerhater93 wrote:

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
Hey man u should check out the new yeti 303 its hella dope!!!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 21:10 Quote
yo man iam in the same boat, not to sure what iam goin to go with
glory dh (love this bike with the full saint build)
v-10
session 88
demo 8
shocker!

i have no idea what to do!!!!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
haha don't go DH bro. get an 09' norco shore. they're top line and have the best ride ever.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009941
Mobile Version of Website