Powered by Outside

R4l and other games?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
R4l and other games?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
matt lutton is gonna hate me for starting this, so lock it if you want. but does anybody have any updates on that R4L game?
and does anybody know any other good biking games other than freerider?

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 3:46 Quote
hey dude i've had some recent computer problems the main one being i got a gnarly virus and ofcourse me being the spastic i am didn't back it up to a disc or anything so i've had to start again. Its just hard to find time between school, work, my part time university studies amongst heaps of other side projects aswell as riding! But i'l l be doing my best. Also i'm currently trying to find a experienced programmer so the game can be multi-player. Similar to Runescape or something like that

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
matt-lutton wrote:
hey dude i've had some recent computer problems the main one being i got a gnarly virus and ofcourse me being the spastic i am didn't back it up to a disc or anything so i've had to start again. Its just hard to find time between school, work, my part time university studies amongst heaps of other side projects aswell as riding! But i'l l be doing my best. Also i'm currently trying to find a experienced programmer so the game can be multi-player. Similar to Runescape or something like that
thats sick. lots of people are dying to play this game, it looks so sick

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 3:47 Quote
the makers of freerider 2 should make freerider 3 which is the same except you can choose your bike like what this guy did and do tricks... fr2 with tricks would be so fun

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
robinbrd311 wrote:
the makers of freerider 2 should make freerider 3 which is the same except you can choose your bike like what this guy did and do tricks... fr2 with tricks would be so fun
i totally agree man. i think ive heard of something like this before though, maybe it was just an idea

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
mmdgirard wrote:
matt lutton is gonna hate me for starting this, so lock it if you want. but does anybody have any updates on that R4L game?
What's R4LConfused

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
QuinBaird wrote:
mmdgirard wrote:
What's R4LConfused
its a biking game that Matt Lutton is working on. you can customize your bike, go to comps. etc.. ive played the demos and it looks sick so far. i imagine the final product will be tons better than the demos, too!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
where can i play it from?
i looked on google but i could'nt find it

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
mmdgirard wrote:
QuinBaird wrote:
mmdgirard wrote:
What's R4LConfused
its a biking game that Matt Lutton is working on. you can customize your bike, go to comps. etc.. ive played the demos and it looks sick so far. i imagine the final product will be tons better than the demos, too!

how do you get the demo ?

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
QuinBaird wrote:
where can i play it from?
i looked on google but i could'nt find it
its not finished yet.

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
SANDHAM wrote:
mmdgirard wrote:
QuinBaird wrote:

What's R4LConfused

ill post a link. just a sec

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:15 Quote
mmdgirard wrote:
SANDHAM wrote:
mmdgirard wrote:

ill post a link. just a sec

thanks

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
that game is soo sick

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011237
Mobile Version of Website