are there any jumps in the guildford

PB Forum :: Trail Building
are there any jumps in the guildford
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 at 8:28 Quote
area or any nice trails for that matter. any downhill or single track

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
Milford is now f*cked, so thats off the list. Wisley is up the road....

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
Arnt the jumps in bramley sorta more in wonsersh, over the river up the big hill with the new qate right?? or wrong..caus if so they are some hugh near vert ones up there...

0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:
i would look around newlands corner, leith hill and other places round there. the are also some sweet dirt jumps in bramley

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
Kl, thnx....the ones near wonersh i stumbled o0n with my m8, we were talkin about "where to build some jumps" and we were walking about and decided to go up the hill and we came over the brow of the hil nd i was like ohh...S#it..lol
there to experienced for me so ill check out the other ones tomorrow or something, cheers for the info..

0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:
BikerX08 wrote:
Arnt the jumps in bramley sorta more in wonsersh, over the river up the big hill with the new qate right?? or wrong..caus if so they are some hugh near vert ones up there...

0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:
i would look around newlands corner, leith hill and other places round there. the are also some sweet dirt jumps in bramley

im not sure if the guys that built these jumps will be to happy if a load of people go to them as they are not mine but if you are heading up foxborough hill road with the golf course on the left there is a track/road just before snowdenham links road, go up there and carry on until some steps on the left into a wood. follow that path until on the left there is a whole in the fence and some really sweet dj's. google map it if your unsure.

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 12:31 Quote
How did you find them and will they mind if i ride them?

0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:
BikerX08 wrote:
Kl, thnx....the ones near wonersh i stumbled o0n with my m8, we were talkin about "where to build some jumps" and we were walking about and decided to go up the hill and we came over the brow of the hil nd i was like ohh...S#it..lol
there to experienced for me so ill check out the other ones tomorrow or something, cheers for the info..

0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:

im not sure if the guys that built these jumps will be to happy if a load of people go to them as they are not mine but if you are heading up foxborough hill road with the golf course on the left there is a track/road just before snowdenham links road, go up there and carry on until some steps on the left into a wood. follow that path until on the left there is a whole in the fence and some really sweet dj's. google map it if your unsure.

im not that good so i couldn't hit much there...the biggest ones had maybe a 15 foot gap :S

Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 11:32 Quote
Don’t suppose anyone knows if the jumps in Bramley are still there? If so can anyone point me in the right direction, been trying to look on google maps but had no luck. Cheers

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 14:57 Quote
Bar end in Winchester is still there and not too far.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011091
Mobile Version of Website