Nails on blackboard / Apple skin

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Nails on blackboard / Apple skin
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 1:48 Quote
hi Goys and Birls

very off topic but...
im sure many of u know the shivering annoying etc. feeling of running nails down a blackboard

do any of you get these feelings when when you eat an apple or slices of apple and the apple skin touches your teeth, even thinking about the skins makes me a bit shivery!

could just b me in my own weird ways

Adam : )

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 7:05 Quote
I get it if I scrape the fork on my teeth by accident or if other people do it and I hear it, lol.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
It used to be wooden ice cream sticks scraping on my teeth, but I dont mind now..
And scrapy sounds are fun because it seems to annoy everyone except the person who is making it Smile

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
muzzler wrote:
I get it if I scrape the fork on my teeth by accident or if other people do it and I hear it, lol.
Same, I hate people who like scrape the food off the fork with their teeth, so annoying.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
Yes, it does suck!

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
I get goosebumps when I accidentally scrape paper with my nails, not the blackboard.Confused Soooo weird.

Posted: Sep 27, 2008 at 1:15 Quote
i also have a paper thing too, if the outer flat bit of my hand is on rly smooth paper!

Posted: Oct 1, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
nails on a chalkboard really dont bother me, but old bus and truck brakes do it for me

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
nails on frosty windows

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012673
Mobile Version of Website