COMPETITION: Who Has The Best Yard For Riding?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
COMPETITION: Who Has The Best Yard For Riding?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
Pretty much in the title really. How has the best yard for riding? Any photo's as long as we can see what you have.Smile

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
clay123 wrote:
Pretty much in the title really. How has the best garden for riding? Any photo's as long as we can see what you have.Smile
say yard you might get more results

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
poozank wrote:
clay123 wrote:
Pretty much in the title really. How has the best garden for riding? Any photo's as long as we can see what you have.Smile
say yard you might get more results

Yer ok then good point

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
me
the end..............Whip

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:19 Quote
It's probably not THE best, but my brother's yard (where I grew up as well) is pretty fun. It's hard to see in these pics, but there's a pump track circling the roll-in and main jump, with some options for different lines and transfers in there. Then there's a pile of fun North-Shore type stuff further on in the bush from when I still lived there. Plus, our Mom put up a fence and said that anything on the biking side is fair game, so there's room for improvement. You can kind of see things in this pic:

photo

*EDIT, you actually can't really see anything much in that pic, oh well, it's all I have right now.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
nfiorito wrote:
It's probably not THE best, but my brother's yard (where I grew up as well) is pretty fun. It's hard to see in these pics, but there's a pump track circling the roll-in and main jump, with some options for different lines and transfers in there. Then there's a pile of fun North-Shore type stuff further on in the bush from when I still lived there. Plus, our Mom put up a fence and said that anything on the biking side is fair game, so there's room for improvement. You can kind of see things in this pic:

photo

*EDIT, you actually can't really see anything much in that pic, oh well, it's all I have right now.

sweet i think that beats alot of people

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:51 Quote
old vid like 2 years ago of my stuff

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
nfiorito wrote:

photo

im the brother, and i agree with nfiorito, not THE best, but super fun. and we have a beach volleyball court, deck and pool for post-ride relaxation.

photo

photo

photo

photo

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020895
Mobile Version of Website