Is the red bull rampage worth it?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Is the red bull rampage worth it?
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
m77ranger wrote:
I live 3 hours away and will have a silly grin plastered on my face all weekend. There will also be a redbull in my hand. I'll post some pics and video when I get home.

awesome. ill have to check those out. i so wish i could go. im waiting for a miracle

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
take some footage and post it on a tread after. even though there will be a review of it pictures would be dope to look at 10 years from now. then you can brag to your grandkids about it. fak, wish i could go.

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
willbike4food wrote:
mission aborted. turns out i have to work saturday and unless i quit im not getting it off.

where do you work i shure know that would quit my job in an instant to go to the rampage.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 20:54 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
willbike4food wrote:
mission aborted. turns out i have to work saturday and unless i quit im not getting it off.

where do you work i shure know that would quit my job in an instant to go to the rampage.

papa murphys. i kinda need to work there cause thats where my food supply comes from.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
hell yes
Red Bull Rampage: The Evolution Highlights

Views: 13,312    Faves: 195    Comments: 35

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
talking about not being aloud dogs I'm could swear i saw a Dog in one of teh videos right next to one of the riders

FL
Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 17:00 Quote
are you joking my red bull rampage is so worth it. its the best contest in the world and i hope they bring it back

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012335
Mobile Version of Website