Which universities have downhill tracks close at hand?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Which universities have downhill tracks close at hand?
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
Does UBC have a downhill race team? Im from the east and looking for school with downhill teams or at the least some kids who like to go riding every weekend.

Posted: Oct 14, 2009 at 7:36 Quote
We have the UBC cycling club and we try to go riding as often as possible but alot of the time through the winter it is weather permitting because of the rain/snow here is hard on bikes and the trails.

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 19:08 Quote
Do you guys race at all?

Or is it mostly freeriding on weekends?

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
Pretty much just FR

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
I like your priorities.. You must be a smart cookie to not worry about university acceptance, but the proximity to trails. Word of caution, most campuses don't really have secure bike storage (like group ones) and any flash bike seen around are begging to be stolen. But yes I'd say UBC would be a sweet choice academically and for riding. I wish I went there instead of where I am now.. Confused

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 5:56 Quote
everyones missing out a major uni, quest university in squamish so its slap bang in the middle of vancouver and whistler and its the outdoor capital of canada so it's meant to have some really good dh riding

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 9:07 Quote
kokaneecrankworx wrote:
everyones missing out a major uni, quest university in squamish so its slap bang in the middle of vancouver and whistler and its the outdoor capital of canada so it's meant to have some really good dh riding

Private Uni=Massive Mula.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.047291
Mobile Version of Website