North Legion SMX snow bikes

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
North Legion SMX snow bikes
FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
hey every1, i'm looking into purchasing a north legion smx
http://www.northlegion.com/
but i dont know if they alow them in ski resorts in central ontario, like snow valley blue mountain mount st luie.....if any1 is able to give me some info on if i'l lbe aloud to take it there could you help

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
are you sure you want to buy one? they cost like $1500 and i don't think they allow them at ski resorts in ontario. sucks!

i want one soo bad too!!!

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
Call or email the resort and ask them.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
Eastern Canada is a little behind at the Resorts for the SMX's. I believe it actually has to pass some sort of legislation. In Alberta and B.C. there are quite a few hills that will allow them, even on the lifts.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
I've been wanting one since last winter. But I don't think they would let them on any of the lifts where I go in Verbier, Switzerland.

FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
ok sounds like i idea, i'll e-mail them and ask

and i wanted one last year to but money was tight, but this year i should be getting one and 1500, there site says 1649 and i'm willing to pay that much for some awesome fun and to learn new tricks and shit

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
Buy it from a dealer in Canada. There are a few. And the 08's are going for $1249 right now until the 09's come out. They'll be $1595.

FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
adreno wrote:
Buy it from a dealer in Canada. There are a few. And the 08's are going for $1249 right now until the 09's come out. They'll be $1595.

really Big Grin i never new this, thanks for the help

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:15 Quote
those are so awesome! i want one, but i want to get a good bike first.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 5:56 Quote
did you find out if blue mountain lets them on?

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
littleman22 wrote:
ok sounds like i idea, i'll e-mail them and ask

and i wanted one last year to but money was tight, but this year i should be getting one and 1500, there site says 1649 and i'm willing to pay that much for some awesome fun and to learn new tricks and shit

That's exactly what I want one for, learn new tricks, rip down snow and not really worry about falling on something that soft and powderySmile I also live in Ontario and I had the Idea of calling a while ago but haven't done it yet but i'm sure Blue will let them on any time now, what's the harm of them? anyways, if you get one let me know how it is, and if I get one i'll let you knowSmile maybe we could even ride together one day:P

FL
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:45 Quote
alright all, i have finally got around to e-mailing snow valley, blue mountain, and mount saint luios(spelling) so as soon as i get e-mails back from them i'll post them on the thread for all to see

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:53 Quote
lol, i like legions, there fun, lol

but in all seriousness Full-on bikes in ottawa ontario is the american distributor (american being the contenant of america) if you call that shop im likely going to pick up the phone and they retail for 1800$ and were selling them off for 1200$ so come get em while they last

FL
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
wrote:
lol, i like legions, there fun, lol

but in all seriousness Full-on bikes in ottawa ontario is the american distributor (american being the contenant of america) if you call that shop im likely going to pick up the phone and they retail for 1800$ and were selling them off for 1200$ so come get em while they last

so what if i want the 2008 model for 1200 i gotta drive there and pick it up, or are you/they will to ship them to me ?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009924
Mobile Version of Website