The Bellingham Thread

PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 7:54 Quote
talk about Galbraith, street spots, DJs, or anything else that happens in Bellingham, and lets try not to get this one locked.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
For the BMXers, pick up Fresh Fish at Fanatik. $14 well spent. Its shot in Seattle, but there are also a ton of shots in Bellingham.

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
uhh is kung foo still up thear?? i havent been up thear in like a year bobs is the shit

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
thefost wrote:
uhh is kung foo still up thear?? i havent been up thear in like a year bobs is the shit

Sounds familiar. Don't know if I've ridden it, though.

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
statler wrote:
thefost wrote:
uhh is kung foo still up thear?? i havent been up thear in like a year bobs is the shit

Sounds familiar. Don't know if I've ridden it, though.

i think it might be called seans now i dont know..

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
This thread is going about as fast as the speed of smell. Who rides at the skate park?

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
statler wrote:
This thread is going about as fast as the speed of smell. Who rides at the skate park?
i do!! damn this thread is goin slower than expected

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
fresh fish is pretty tight. i love when that one dude is at bellingham high school riding in the main area

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
jakehaze3 wrote:
fresh fish is pretty tight. i love when that one dude is at bellingham high school riding in the main area
oh yeah! love that movie, i didnt even recognize BHS at first

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
scotch wrote:
jakehaze3 wrote:
fresh fish is pretty tight. i love when that one dude is at bellingham high school riding in the main area
oh yeah! love that movie, i didnt even recognize BHS at first

BHS can kick Meridians ass any day Razz .

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
that one dude

That's Joe Pennel. Works @ DNZ on state street. Rad dude!

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
the-culprit wrote:
that one dude

That's Joe Pennel. Works @ DNZ on state street. Rad dude!

Joe's good. Whats DNZ?

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 21:25 Quote
Drop in Zone, the shop by wing dome. On State Street i thikn?

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
galbraithbum63 wrote:
Drop in Zone, the shop by wing dome. On State Street i thikn?

Heard about it. Never been. I probably should have pieced that together.

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
Its a sick shop, Transition and Morewood and some others. Oh they were maybe gonna get Marin too. Lotsa custom stuff.

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017292
Mobile Version of Website