The Bellingham Thread

PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
scotch wrote:
statler wrote:
scotch wrote:
oh yeah! love that movie, i didnt even recognize BHS at first

BHS can kick Meridians ass any day Razz .
yeah, what are ya gonna do f*cking smoke weed until i pass out?

Drop it, I'm not going too. What are you doing for Halloween?

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
statler wrote:
scotch wrote:
statler wrote:

BHS can kick Meridians ass any day Razz .
yeah, what are ya gonna do f*cking smoke weed until i pass out?

Drop it, I'm not going too. What are you doing for Halloween?
aint doin shit fo halloween, bod outa me mind, on the upside, just ate @ Dennys

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 23:58 Quote
This should be Bellingham's theme song:

Its the shorter, not-as-good version. But still B-E-A-utiful. Song name is The Funeral by Band of Horses. Brings a tear to my eye.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 0:02 Quote
Scotchers, how ya dig my headshot and site/tag status? You know you love it Wink .

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 0:14 Quote
Try and Spot all the B'ham spots. The boost off the wedge into the street is ridiculous, plus the wedge is one of my favorite spots.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 1:09 Quote
If you want to sesh the skatepark then just go ride while schools in sesh, or ride at like 8am on the weekend. I usally ride there at like 11 and theres only a few skaters.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 1:22 Quote
superdupertroper wrote:
If you want to sesh the skatepark then just go ride while schools in sesh, or ride at like 8am on the weekend. I usally ride there at like 11 and theres only a few skaters.

I barely ever go, but I plan on doing so alot more. Over the summer, I didn't have anyone to ride with save for scotch, but now I know a whole bunch of people that ride.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 1:47 Quote
statler wrote:
superdupertroper wrote:

I barely ever go, but I plan on doing so alot more. Over the summer, I didn't have anyone to ride with save for scotch, but now I know a whole bunch of people that ride.
Do you only ride Bmx?

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 2:15 Quote
superdupertroper wrote:
statler wrote:
superdupertroper wrote:

Do you only ride Bmx?

Used to ride MTB, then I got a BMX. I'm going to keep BMXing, but I want another mountain bike. So in the mean time, yes.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
Hey where is the wedge your talking about? it kinda looks like its by the kids musuem downtown?

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 10:25 Quote
superdupertroper wrote:
one time statler and i just stayed up all night and went riding at 4 in the mornin, (this is when i BMXed) it was freakin sweet cuz there were no cars any where! and it was light out.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
statler wrote:
Try and Spot all the B'ham spots. The boost off the wedge into the street is ridiculous, plus the wedge is one of my favorite spots.

holy damn! i saw the wedge, ass-hump,and WWU

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
Hey where is the wedge your talking about? it kinda looks like its by the kids musuem downtown?
its right across the street from the bank of the pacific if ya know were that is, and right by mt baker theater. and yes it is close to the kids museum

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
scotch wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
its right across the street from the bank of the pacific if ya know were that is, and right by mt baker theater. and yes it is close to the kids museum
ok I know where it is now.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
Hey has anybody been at fanatik lateley? checked out the 09 fits? if so what do they have in stock and for how much(mainly looking at the trail and street signatures or one level down)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.124572
Mobile Version of Website