The jah drop(jordan leeson)

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The jah drop(jordan leeson)
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
jheldt wrote:
summit800 wrote:
jheldt wrote:

sorry to bring this up, but theres no way that kids cocky. I talked to that kid at the ranch and he just seemed like another biker that wants to acomplish something.
comming from a 14 year old that means alot................ right?
your from ottawa, I think I know him alot more then you do
wtf is that sposed to mean, you dont think i ride stuff like mount saint ann and tremblan, or how about bromont. you think ure some big shit since u live in BC, meanwhile your a f*ckin joke

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
where is the jaw drop?

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
summit800 wrote:
jheldt wrote:
summit800 wrote:

comming from a 14 year old that means alot................ right?
your from ottawa, I think I know him alot more then you do
wtf is that sposed to mean, you dont think i ride stuff like mount saint ann and tremblan, or how about bromont. you think ure some big shit since u live in BC, meanwhile your a f*ckin joke

I think he was meaning you liuve no where near where he lives so you wouldn't know the guy who is going to do the Jah Drp

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:34 Quote
I can't wait to see the video of him eatin s**t. He got alot of balls if he actually does try it, I think he should go up and look at it before he is totally commited.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
jeremyhepworth wrote:
where is the jaw drop?
Its in B.C

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
banz wrote:
Yeah, yeah, good luck. It's gonna be a really nice crash.

If that 15 years old boy are the man of the word after all. %)

And where is thread starter?! Don't even think about avoiding all this shit that you're already said and prepare the cameras, I'm going to enjoy the show in any case.

dude i was at skool ..homo

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:42 Quote
ya man, I want to see a vid of this. if he makes it, I will be impressed... and shocked

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
My thought is hes big headed. Look at the facts. Bender had a much better suited bike for that, was alot more experienced, is the hucking king and he hasn't made it... Now why would this randomless kid make it? Bender tried it because he had balls or steel and many lives, but he tried it because its his life. This kid doesn't live from hucking like bender does.

I don't want to rain on his paraid, but chances are he won't make it. I honestly don't even think he'll drop it. I think he'll realize just how crazy the jaw drop actualy is. Bender has been there and they'll never be a second bender. The spot has already been taken.

Might get flamed but meh don't care.

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
gonna be hella sick! gotta see it. the drop looks just as crazy as canadian line at carlmont

Graphxxx wrote:
My thought is hes big headed. Look at the facts. Bender had a much better suited bike for that, was alot more experiences, is the hucking king and he hasn't made it... Now why would this randomless kid make it? Bender tried it because he had balls or steel and many lives, but he tried it because its his life. This kid doesn't live from hucking like bender does.

I don't want to rain on his paraid, but chances are he won't make it. I honestly don't even think he'll drop it. I think he'll realize just how crazy the jaw drop actualy is. Bender has been there and they'll never be a second bender. The spot has already been taken.

benders hitting it again in 6 weeks

u guys are stupid, dont u want to see this kid hurt himself, its his stupid choice

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
alineguy wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
My thought is hes big headed. Look at the facts. Bender had a much better suited bike for that, was alot more experiences, is the hucking king and he hasn't made it... Now why would this randomless kid make it? Bender tried it because he had balls or steel and many lives, but he tried it because its his life. This kid doesn't live from hucking like bender does.

benders hitting it again in 6 weeks

Are you shitting me :O? Omg have to see that lol.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
k well all i have to say is jordans been up thre to look at it hes preparing for it very well his sponsers are setting his bike up pretty good and hes not doing in for the fame of it hes doing it for himself its what he likes to do..and as for ord anyone from kamloops would no that we get a pretty steady wind flow through the valley and it blew him off a bit even if he eats it itll be a lesson and if he makes it itll be just another hit fo rhim

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
alineguy wrote:
k well all i have to say is jordans been up thre to look at it hes preparing for it very well his sponsers are setting his bike up pretty good and hes not doing in for the fame of it hes doing it for himself its what he likes to do..and as for ord anyone from kamloops would no that we get a pretty steady wind flow through the valley and it blew him off a bit even if he eats it itll be a lesson and if he makes it itll be just another hit fo rhim
Who would they be?

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
dude, im soo pissed im on the other side of the world =( id drive 2-3 hours to see this and to ride ur park =)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010295
Mobile Version of Website