salmon arm riding

PB Forum :: Canada - West
salmon arm riding
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:26 Quote
hey i am just wondering if there are any trails up in salmon area. like around bastion mountain or anything. i am headin up there this weekend and would love to have some one show me around or if there is a local bike shop that might be able to show me around thanks!

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
Skookum Cycle in Salmon Arm should be able to point you in the right direction.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
brucie1 wrote:
Skookum Cycle in Salmon Arm should be able to point you in the right direction.
talk too sutra or joe Smile

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
I usually go to Meatgrinder/Rubberhead, Up Larch Hills, Its techy and shore riding, but you have to shuttle up, unless you want to bike like 12k. Also, theres lots of trails up South Canoe.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
hit up salty dog fo sho tho

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 6:38 Quote
awesome guys! thanks for the help just hope the weather is decent for me now lol

oh yah also heard about the salty dog from my parents. sounds like its a pretty cool event

O+
Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 9:38 Quote
Thanks to the guys at Skookum Cycles for the great trail info.

Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
skookum is bullshit they took out our stump jump that we worked our asses off building because "the jump was unsafe and someone was going to get hurt" they didint build the trail but thy think they have the right to destroy our work!Really Mad

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 0:59 Quote
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows bryce he rides an orange 04 Santa cruz v10. I am actually from
Surrey but I am about to make a trade with him and am wondering if anyone knows him.
Thanks

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 21:20 Quote
ride-your-bike wrote:
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows bryce he rides an orange 04 Santa cruz v10. I am actually from
Surrey but I am about to make a trade with him and am wondering if anyone knows him.
Thanks
yeah man I know him hes pretty cool. You can trust him, what are you trading? and also yeah skookum is probably the worst bike shop I've ever been too.

O+
Posted: Mar 6, 2023 at 13:01 Quote
Hey there Shuswap,

I'm moving to Salmon Arm this summer in August. I'm super pumped to be riding some of the Rubberhead, South Canoe trails and am just looking for some riding partners out there!

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2023 at 16:42 Quote
littleman34 wrote:
Hey there Shuswap,

I'm moving to Salmon Arm this summer in August. I'm super pumped to be riding some of the Rubberhead, South Canoe trails and am just looking for some riding partners out there!

Hey I live in salmon arm. Shoot me a message!

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 18:33 Quote
Any of the trails in SA rideable?

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2023 at 7:04 Quote
uncleric09 wrote:
Any of the trails in SA rideable?

Nothing yet really. South canoe still has some ice and snow at higher elevations

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012061
Mobile Version of Website