PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Post your worse BIKE injurys [GRAPHIC]
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
cotakid wrote:
this is another angle of funzo's injury
photo

Holy f*ck! say good bye to my cookies, they are now on the floor, lol

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
not from biking but 3 years ago i severly pinched my nerve and ruptured my L5 S1 lower vertabra in my back. The nerve t hat was pinched was my left legs' nerve and at times the pain was so bad i couldnt walk. I finally got better a rear ago and ive had almost no problems since. My docter was soo surprised because at first he didnt think that a lumbar spine injury could happen to someone my age (13 or 14 at the time)and then didnt think i would do triathalons again (done that again) and now im even racing DH on my bike lol

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
First day of school of grade 12 and i break my arm in two places and get a 5inch gash,

photo

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
unicornsteak wrote:
from what?

Well it happened on september 3rd(first day of school) went riding with some people and did a drop and didn't turn fast enough at the bottom and hit a tree. I had my first cast for a week with the stitches under it and they took that one off and the stitches out and i had a different cast for another 3 weeks after that.

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
unicornsteak wrote:
photo

Eek

what was that from? chain ring?

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
rydergreen wrote:
unicornsteak wrote:
photo

Eek

ya I've seen that before

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
dammit POST YOUR OWN INJERYS its pretty clear cotakid ether u suck ass at rideing and always hurt yer self or yer postin random injerys wtf

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
funzo wrote:
dammit POST YOUR OWN INJERYS its pretty clear cotakid ether u suck ass at rideing and always hurt yer self or yer postin random injerys wtf

he's my bro (sadly) and he sucks at riding yet he never seems to get injured (maybe because the biggest thing I've ever seen him hit is a 3 foot tall jump set and he can barely clear that)
P.S. his bike runs circles around him (if it had some avid brakes I'd jack it from him)

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
o wow these are crazy

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
cotakid wrote:
rydergreen wrote:
unicornsteak wrote:
photo

Eek

ya I've seen that before
yo a little higher and the misses would be a little upset i think lol

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 13:10 Quote
DJMcG wrote:
funzo wrote:

he's my bro (sadly) and he sucks at riding yet he never seems to get injured (maybe because the biggest thing I've ever seen him hit is a 3 foot tall jump set and he can barely clear that)
P.S. his bike runs circles around him (if it had some avid brakes I'd jack it from him)
hahahaha ok tell him to post his own injerys or f*ck off

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
rockgodles wrote:
photo

got me finger caught in my break disk while it was spinning FAST
i did the same thing this summer!

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 13:34 Quote
p2fever wrote:
rockgodles wrote:
photo

got me finger caught in my break disk while it was spinning FAST
i did the same thing this summer!
it hurt ALOT

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041859
Mobile Version of Website