dirt jump track in ontario

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
dirt jump track in ontario
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:35 Quote
since there arent many good dirtjump locations in southern ontario me and my freinds are deciding on making one of our own. my buddys got an acre and a half of land just outside of st. catharines (across lake ontario from toronto) and ive got a shitload of dirt, you know what that equals. we wana build a dj course with 8-10 dumptruck load size jumps and a few big burms. so i was wonderin if i made a sick track by next spring if you guys (dirtjumpers) would wana come out and ride on it for a day for $10-15. its just an idea right now lemme know wut you think. thad be awsome

thanks

-tyler

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:37 Quote
your tring to make money off dirt jumps? i wouldent mind paying but well some people might, build for fun not money

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:37 Quote
i wouldnt charge 10-15 say like 5 bucks just for the first year till u can pay of they cost of the loads

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:44 Quote
If you were to charge like 5 to 10 bucks a day, that wouldn't hurt someones wallet. Hell I would come out and ride. Where are you planning to build these jumps. Like street name plz.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:44 Quote
and i forgot to say, im not doing this to make money. me and my buddies just wana build some good dirtjumps and share the love. and i still gota calculate how much everything is gona cost, and if people are interested into coming out. i'll find out in the spring the forsure price if it does go through, it should be $10 max

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:46 Quote
in the vineland/jordan area west of st. kitts, i forget wut street name my freind lives on where were gona build em but we've got alot a space. hopefully itll happen cause it would be SICK.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:49 Quote
The only way you could do it is to ask for donations. If you ask for money it's a buisness and you don't have a buisness licence or insurance. Even at that you still run the risk of the home insurance finding out about the jumps and they will ask you to remove them or cut your house insurance. So either you get lots of $$$$ to make it legit or hope people will donate and not get hurt, or not let anyone else ride them and have fun.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:57 Quote
i have a 8 pack and trick jump in yard, with lots of room to build more, i live in paisley Ontario. If anyone ever wants dirt jump just contact me blind123456@hotmail.com

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 16:00 Quote
ya. once your charging to get in, your gunna insurance.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 16:35 Quote
i built a nice 4 pack during the summer with a roll-in a little step up step off, and very little help, i didnt even think about making people pay, or anything , i built it for me and if someone wants to come than sweet, it cost me like 200 max and its nice,

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 16:39 Quote
Yeah man this is exactly what St. Kitts needs.
I'd totally be interested in riding, maybe even construction.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 11:17 Quote
yeaa i had the whole insurance thing in mind, i duno if im gona charge ppl im kinda leaning towards the negative side now of doin that. me and my buddies will probably just end up pitching money together and shred, ill let you know on this forum if it goes thru or ill make a diff forum, either way ill let you know

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 16:37 Quote
i would pay to get and i would build for free 2. I have a quad(atv) so i could get around and move would and that other kinda stuff

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 17:08 Quote
10 to 15? i can go dirtbiking for 20 so maybe 5 evan 2 dollers.. but if someone gets hurt they can sue you so you need to have insurance

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 17:11 Quote
that would be sick if you made a track

• Previous Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012108
Mobile Version of Website