Do you ride in the winter

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Do you ride in the winter
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
Why woulden't u ride in the snow? i mean crap all over your face, going stupidly fast and obviously gonna face plant a tree? i mean DUH! Besdies when's it better to ride DH than in the snow, mud and below freezin temparatures in shorts and a t-shirt? rock on! Big Grin

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
Yo man build a wooden kicker and in the winter use it to jump rediculously hight and far into snow banksSmile Smile Smile no injuriestup

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
kawiracer52 wrote:
Yo man build a wooden kicker and in the winter use it to jump rediculously hight and far into snow banksSmile Smile Smile no injuriestup

Lol you legened, awsome idea. I gotta build one if it snows this year! however it normaly snows in like march in england now..... global warming honestly Madder

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
if its above 40 f ill ride as long as its not super sloppy

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
jsap wrote:
kawiracer52 wrote:

Lol you legened, awsome idea. I gotta build one if it snows this year! however it normaly snows in like march in england now..... global warming honestly Madder
i live in canadaSmile Smile no snow shortage here

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
where can u buy studded tires.
the shop i work at, there made by noken (SP)
kenda makes studded ones http://www.kendausa.com/bicycle/studded.html

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
my buds do downhill but i havent gone yet

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
I ve never gone trail riding but it sounds like a good idea lol, last year i built a nice gap in front my house so trail riding in a foot of snow should be kick ass

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
I ride all winter in southern ontario in canada. The thawing and refreezing and XC skiers make our singletracks feel like north end Hamilton side streets

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
there is no off season of coarse i ride all year

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
kawiracer52 wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
where can u buy studded tires.
the shop i work at, there made by noken (SP)
kenda makes studded ones http://www.kendausa.com/bicycle/studded.html
thanks

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
mickeydesadist2 wrote:
I ride all winter in southern ontario in canada. The thawing and refreezing and XC skiers make our singletracks feel like north end Hamilton side streets
I live southern ontario to where abouts do you live and ride

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
jsap wrote:
kawiracer52 wrote:

Hahaha, I built a jump out of snow last year and jump so high I hit the tree lol winter is always funtup

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 11:30 Quote
kuba466108 wrote:
Hey guys, do you ride in the winter? Reason im asking is because im sure you all know that winter is coming along and i will be riding my local trail in the winter as long as the snow isnt too too bad.
i ride all year-yes 4 months of the year we do get snow-but bike riding demands for 0ne to be flexable -right

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
JT-Mississauga-Biker wrote:
mickeydesadist2 wrote:
I live southern ontario to where abouts do you live and ride

I live and ride in Windsor, Ontario. I usually ride all year, with the exception of when it is too cold. And the trails last night where amazing, I am surprised we finished really early (20 people I ride with). We basically went non stop XC for 50+Km, through the entire trail network here. Lots of fun! night-riding rules!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021310
Mobile Version of Website