09 Riot build

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
Grr, I can't find Profiles on a Canadian site. Your local shop may have them, if they sell BMX bikes. Other proven cranks include the Fit Flow cranks. They aren't light (40 oz. without BB) but they are pretty much the stongest crank out there. Redline Devices are good. Primo hollowbites are another good crank.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
statler wrote:
I would buy from a Canadian BMX mail order, not Dans Comp. I don't know many Canadian mail orders, but there is a sticky on here, I'll look for it.
3ride.com

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
roger-dodger wrote:
statler wrote:
I would buy from a Canadian BMX mail order, not Dans Comp. I don't know many Canadian mail orders, but there is a sticky on here, I'll look for it.
3ride.com

They don't have them. I'll double check.

roger-dodger wrote:
statler wrote:
3ride.com
i was just on 3ride and they didnt have any profile cranks

statler wrote:
Grr, I can't find Profiles on a Canadian site. Your local shop may have them, if they sell BMX bikes. Other proven cranks include the Fit Flow cranks. They aren't light (40 oz. without BB) but they are pretty much the stongest crank out there. Redline Devices are good. Primo hollowbites are another good crank.
I think theres one site that does in canada.
Give me a min and ill see if I can find it.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
Nope, they don't carry them.

Edit: not in response to your last post.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
dmanj wrote:
just a question i have for you people, srry about this, but what do you guys mean by the pro2 being loud?
wen it clicks. it clicks really loud

oh i see, thankstup

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
Ok well you can look if they carry them but the last time I checked they did.
http://store.airbomb.com/Index.asp

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
i can get the deity cranks for cheaper then msrp. but is ther much differnce in strangth between the profiles and deity

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
i can get the deity cranks for cheaper then msrp. but is ther much differnce in strangth between the profiles and deity

Profiles will be stronger.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
Profiles are stronger but dont worry your not going to break the deitys any ways.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
roger-dodger wrote:

Is that site Canadian?

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
I recommed checking out your local bike shop, if they carry anything BMX they should have the Profiles, but any of the cranks I recommended above will also be good. Deitys will be fine, but I recommended BMX cranks because they will be a little stronger, cheaper, and possibly lighter.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
have you checked jension usa they ship to canada

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
statler wrote:
roger-dodger wrote:

Is that site Canadian?
acually I double checked an i dont think it is.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035930
Mobile Version of Website