09 Riot build

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
jackelboy wrote:
have you checked jension usa they ship to canada

But for how much? Shipping is always more expensive from the US to Canada (I think.)

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
Jenson USA does have them, but I still recommend checking your local shop.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
statler wrote:
I recommed checking out your local bike shop, if they carry anything BMX they should have the Profiles, but any of the cranks I recommended above will also be good. Deitys will be fine, but I recommended BMX cranks because they will be a little stronger, cheaper, and possibly lighter.
the bike shop i go to now has no good selection or bmx parts. ther is one that im gettin the frame from has a really good selection of dj bikes and parts and has really good bmx bikes and parts. i didnt notice any profile cranks tho. i can call him up tommoro and see if he carrys them.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
statler wrote:
I recommed checking out your local bike shop, if they carry anything BMX they should have the Profiles, but any of the cranks I recommended above will also be good. Deitys will be fine, but I recommended BMX cranks because they will be a little stronger, cheaper, and possibly lighter.
the bike shop i go to now has no good selection or bmx parts. ther is one that im gettin the frame from has a really good selection of dj bikes and parts and has really good bmx bikes and parts. i didnt notice any profile cranks tho. i can call him up tommoro and see if he carrys them.

Any of the cranks I mentioned earlier will also be good. Deitys will be fine, BMX cranks will only be a little better.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
Wellgo MG-52s are a good pedal. Light, strong, and not too expensive.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
statler wrote:
ok ive heard good things about them. but are straightline pedals worth the price.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
statler wrote:
ok ive heard good things about them. but are straightline pedals worth the price.

Probably not for street/dirt, I think its more for downhillers. The Wellgos should be good.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
get pimp lites laced to Hope pro 11 hubs. Also get demolitian medial cranks with a blkmrkt stem with weezy jefferson handle bars that would be sick

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
DJ-Will wrote:
get pimp lites laced to Hope pro 11 hubs. Also get demolitian medial cranks with a blkmrkt stem with weezy jefferson handle bars that would be sick

I would definately consider other cranks before those.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
DJ-Will wrote:
im already gettin the bars and most likely the hubs. im not to sure about the rims and probly deity cranks.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 16:57 Quote
Pimp lites for rims.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
statler wrote:
Pimp lites for rims.
i was also thinkin of the spank rims. but ive seen them tacoed and i was wondering if they wer anygood

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
statler wrote:
Pimp lites for rims.
i was also thinkin of the spank rims. but ive seen them tacoed and i was wondering if they wer anygood

Can't help you there, I don't really know anything about them.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
what about a stem you haven't talked about any

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
i dont have any idea on a stem

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013906
Mobile Version of Website