Need help choosing a dj/street bike!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Need help choosing a dj/street bike!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
I'm planning on getting a dj/street bike for next season. I would like to spend around $1500. I would also like the bike to be as light as possible. Any suggestions? Thanks

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 3:45 Quote
Might want to have a look at the following:
- Transition Trail or Park
- One of atomlab's completes
- STP 1 or 0
- Specialized P2

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 4:28 Quote
buy a kona shred, therye like the best bike ever

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 5:09 Quote
Curtis bikes uk ship worldwide and make some of the finest quality custom made frames in the world - if you want something special, with your exact requirements for dropout orientation, axle spacing, bb shell type, hose/cable mounts, brake mounts, grind plates, gussets and paint colour, then Curtis will make your frame for you exactly as you want.
Worth the extra cash I say! - Check out their Racelite frames for something really light!
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.curtisbikes.co.uk/frames/mtb/prostreet-bike.jpg

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 6:12 Quote
Thanks guys i will look into those for sure!

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
if you want a straight up baller bike that will blow your MIND!!! buy a Black Market. i promise you it will not let your down. You can build one part by part with a Mob frame or a Riot or you can buy a complete riot or 357. the BEST!!

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
buy a p2 i love mine and you would still have money to upgrade stuff because their like 1200

and horazontal drop outs mean no tentionerSmile

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
nickx5689 wrote:
if you want a straight up baller bike that will blow your MIND!!! buy a Black Market. i promise you it will not let your down. You can build one part by part with a Mob frame or a Riot or you can buy a complete riot or 357. the BEST!!

the 357 is pretty sick

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 10:19 Quote
i would agree with tacobell, buy a p2 they are so nice. good components, nice geo and they look good. have one myself and i love it. Razz

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011127
Mobile Version of Website