MTB Park In Gloucester

PB Forum :: Downhill
MTB Park In Gloucester
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
ok well the company fomerly known as Bugs Boarding are starting up another company called bugs biking!
they are building a freeride park and will also have DH trails on the site that they have near gloucester
spread the word around we need to see how many people would use it and would be interested comment now! and let me know
will be amazing oppertunities for races and competition all year round!

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
That would be awesome!!!!!!!!! Bugs Boarding is in Maisemoore and i would love it if they made a DH FR park. and possibly some Dj's aswell Razz

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
it sounds like a great idea and i would be well up for it

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
admarshall wrote:
That would be awesome!!!!!!!!! Bugs Boarding is in Maisemoore and i would love it if they made a DH FR park. and possibly some Dj's aswell Razz

yeh thats what we are planning on doing! should be amazing and may be opening around new year!

tell all your mates about it!

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
fonz2277 wrote:
yeah great idea,

cool stuff also if anyone has any ideas?? Wink you never know it might happen Wink

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
I'm all up for helping digging and moddifying the board track into a bike track, sign me up!!! OH NORTHSHORE STUFF (wooden platforms etc), WHOA ben paul sup man? haven't seen you in ages? where did you get the info about BUGS BIKING?

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
sounds wicked i know of a couple of guys that would be there regular.

FL
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
sounds sweet,

ive got about 4 other riding buddies that would be interested too.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
i will ... is there going to a dig day?

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
admarshall wrote:
I'm all up for helping digging and moddifying the board track into a bike track, sign me up!!! OH NORTHSHORE STUFF (wooden platforms etc), WHOA ben paul sup man? haven't seen you in ages? where did you get the info about BUGS BIKING?

yeh we were thinking north shore that would be quality, yeh the board cross track probably wont get changed but other trails will be built, bike specific Wink
yeh im good thanks you?
i am one of the team riders from bugs biking and am helping to get it all together!

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
GHill wrote:
i will ... is there going to a dig day?

not sure yet, i will find out and as soon as i have more info will post it on here Big Grin

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:38 Quote
shearny wrote:
sounds sweet,

ive got about 4 other riding buddies that would be interested too.

cool sounds like there is going to be a nice amount of people!

everyone spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:42 Quote
Will DO ! and I'm good cheers ben. Where did you get the info from??

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
admarshall wrote:
Will DO ! and I'm good cheers ben. Where did you get the info from??

well i am one of the bugs biking team so i get told about it and i was told to spread the word on here! and see what interest it will have??/

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010185
Mobile Version of Website