Drewfunk- game of bike

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Drewfunk- game of bike
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
Ok guys, lets not turn this into a debate. ok?

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
Ok guys, lets not turn this into a debate. ok?

yes drew Jail

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
tylerdogan wrote:
i hate pegs, which is why i do not use them....anyone else want to play? how about you ron burgunday

I'll play until drewfunk is well enough to play. you can practice beating me, then you can challange drew. I don't use pegs yet because I'm new to bmx.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
Views: 902    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

I'll set this to get it going I guess. If I'm not playing and drew is still going to play ignore this. lol

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
alright man, i dont have much for banks around here but ill get that tomrrow,what kind of level of riding are you at? ride any park or is it going to be more around street

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
tylerdogan wrote:
alright man, i dont have much for banks around here but ill get that tomrrow,what kind of level of riding are you at? ride any park or is it going to be more around street

ok, banks are the main thing I ride what do you have to ride? + do you use a freecoaster?

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
Holy balls thats a big bank!

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
Holy balls thats a big bank!

haha its the Santa Ana riverbed. same thing in the Dakota Roche insight vid in the begging but that spot is further down. I'll probly get a wall ride or something from that same spot in the vid.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 20:23 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
tylerdogan wrote:

ok, banks are the main thing I ride what do you have to ride? + do you use a freecoaster?
no freecoaster, mainly park but street too when there's something decent around. just post whatever and we'll make it work

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
tylerdogan wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
tylerdogan wrote:

no freecoaster, mainly park but street too when there's something decent around. just post whatever and we'll make it work

that is some good shit..glad to see people who can improvise instead of just bitch..:P sorry for interrupting!

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
been raining here all day, i think it is going to as well tomrrow but it may clear up...... how many days until i get a letter?

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
tylerdogan wrote:
been raining here all day, i think it is going to as well tomrrow but it may clear up...... how many days until i get a letter?

I don't care, just wait til its not raining. I'm in no rush.

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 6:44 Quote
ok what are the teams or is it just one on one?

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
tremmy wrote:
ok what are the teams or is it just one on one?

if tylerdogan wants to play 2 on 2 then yeah I'm down. but I didn't create the thread so its up to him.

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 19:33 Quote
Man that f*cked with my head i thought that bank was like 4 feet tall. Sick spot and I'm so torn between pegs or not. I take mine off and on every week.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016511
Mobile Version of Website