Posted: Oct 26, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
GloryBoy wrote:
rip-bmx wrote:
GloryBoy wrote:

i think it is a mongoose mennace/mischief

your a noob, read the whole thread it a we the people from 2000

hu are you talking to?

sort ur life out what does a noob mean anyway u spacker

Learn how to spell you f*cking wanker, and yes im talking to you.
you said it was a mongoose, well its not. Its a Wethepeople.
And a noob is someone who is a f*cking stupid wanker like yourself.

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 at 9:59 Quote
Stop the bullshit pissing match boys.

As for the guy who has lost a PSP and won't get the bike, go to the police station in your town and talk to them there. They will let you know what, if anything, you can or should do. They may do something, they may tell you to contact the po po's where this kid lives, or whatever, but make sure you take this kids name, contact info, etc to the cop shop. Also try reverse looking up the kids name on whitepages.ca to see if he used an alias instead of his real name. AND ASK YOUR PARENTS FOR HELP BEFORE YOU DIG YOURSELF INTO A BIGGER HOLE.

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
kylemciver wrote:
Stop the bullshit pissing match boys.

As for the guy who has lost a PSP and won't get the bike, go to the police station in your town and talk to them there. They will let you know what, if anything, you can or should do. They may do something, they may tell you to contact the po po's where this kid lives, or whatever, but make sure you take this kids name, contact info, etc to the cop shop. Also try reverse looking up the kids name on whitepages.ca to see if he used an alias instead of his real name. AND ASK YOUR PARENTS FOR HELP BEFORE YOU DID YOURSELF INTO A BIGGER HOLE.

lol. cop shop? hahaha, never heard that before, thats awesome. gotta remember that one. and yea, look up his address and cross reference his address to the name. how far is the address from your house? im sure a few fellow bikers would assist you in a little "visit". Smile

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
yeah bro. scammin is gay. if this dude lives anywhere near me or any of my ppl i will let them have a visit with him. make sure its the right adress though cause trust me showin up at the wrong homes aint sweet.

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
lackin69 wrote:
yeah bro. scammin is gay. if this dude lives anywhere near me or any of my ppl i will let them have a visit with him. make sure its the right adress though cause trust me showin up at the wrong homes aint sweet.
we all think your tough now so you don't need to prove it any further.

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
merkel wrote:
lackin69 wrote:
we all think your tough now so you don't need to prove it any further.

Haa ha!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 9:09 Quote
it looks like a painted hyper dirtking from canadian tire!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
It looks liek the blue bike guy is gay of not sending his crap

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
okay this is good, the guy who was supposed to send me a bike sent me a gutted out xbox instead!Really Mad ...is it illegal to send a bag of cowshit? not that i would or any thing

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
have you done anything that has been suggested? unless its in writing I'm pretty sure hes done nothing wrong legally.

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
yes i have i phoned em amd they cant do jackshit and ive said this before

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
my best advice is to nag the guy until he sends the bike or do what you can to get even. look up some kids in his neighbour hood and I'm sure you can find someone to pay him a visit

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
ya ill try that thanxs and is it illegal to send him cow shit? seriously i live on a farm and can

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
You guys don't understand - the guy doesn't actually own the bike. He took the picture off bmxmuseums.com and used it, but the bike doesn't exist. The kid is basically a total douche and cummins is not getting his shit back.

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
If you have the adress I would send him cow shit. and maybe I should read the whole thread next time lol. instead of skimming through it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020193
Mobile Version of Website