What is the WORST injury you have had ?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What is the WORST injury you have had ?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 8:19 Quote
i am a fairly new biker and i have not injured myself yet.i wanna know what i can look forward to...Confused

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 8:28 Quote
sidmtber wrote:
i am a fairly new biker and i have not injured myself yet.i wanna know what i can look forward to...Confused
broken bones torn ligaments major cuts bruises concussions sprained pulled mucsles and also cutting of of finger tips

FL
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 8:31 Quote
I once got injured by not using the search so make sure you use it in future!

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
broken bones torn ligaments major cuts bruises concussions sprained pulled mucsles and also cutting of of finger tips

al sounds fun Confused

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 8:58 Quote
dont worry it only hurts alot

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
i fell off on my knees and since than my feet click when i move them up and down

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:58 Quote
cranxwork wrote:
I once got injured by not using the search so make sure you use it in future!

I used the search once and my brain partially melted from finding to much information on what i was looking for

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
hmm prolly when i was rding some girl at the skate park she bit the tip of my dick of:0

jk lol mine is to long to explain

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
i knocked 4 teeth clean out aster my front wheel slipped under neath me on a half pipe and smashed face on coping

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
umm my finger has gotten cought in chain, and i went off a massive jump and let go of my bike in the air and when i hit the ground i broke my back Cry

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
^ i have to say bull dude your 13 prolly not even. the worst thing i have gotten to my neck is fractured vertabrae

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
(these are from motocross and mtb)
so far i've
Broken left forearm
Broken left wrist
Broken right elbow (growth plate, whatever its called)
Broken right ankle
Knocked out 5 or 6 times now
and now i'm nursing an injury that has put me out for 9 months; torn ACL which i had to get surgery to graft my hamstring as a new ACL.

Not fun but then again almost every rider out there has had some sort of injury, i just have bad luck, but at the same time there are heaps of riders out there that are a lot worst off then me.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
Wear armour and helmets, it will prevent many of the injuries people get biking.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
kylemciver wrote:
Wear armour and helmets, it will prevent many of the injuries people get biking.

i wear armor motocross racing and a helmet, and i wear a helmet when i ride mtb but its still really easy to get knocked out. but ur right it will prevent more injuries

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011348
Mobile Version of Website