What is the WORST injury you have had ?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What is the WORST injury you have had ?
Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:05 Quote
callumbikes wrote:
Cut my willy that hurt like a bitch.Thumbs Down

I've cut my gooch before that hurt like hell! It was pretty deep and it bled black (im not an emo)

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:07 Quote
I broke my foot last year in June... not only a Broken bone but 3 torned ligaments and jammed cartilage... after 6 months I had a surgery (in December) and the foot still hurts and can't move it well...
thats the Worst Injury I have ever had

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:10 Quote
my mate was riding his ghetto bmx and all of a sudden without doing any tricks/falling over or anything he got an excrutiating pain in his balls and after a trip to the hospital he was told that the tube things from his balls had tangled up and he had to have an operation where they had to cut his ball sack open and un tangle them. he now has a scar on his sack (i never seen his balls btw before anyone says anything, he just told me bout the scar)

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:10 Quote
cut a 1/4 of my finger off in my brake rotor

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:12 Quote
johnrichy wrote:
my mate was riding his ghetto bmx and all of a sudden without doing any tricks/falling over or anything he got an excrutiating pain in his balls and after a trip to the hospital he was told that the tube things from his balls had tangled up and he had to have an operation where they had to cut his ball sack open and un tangle them. he now has a scar on his sack (i never seen his balls btw before anyone says anything, he just told me bout the scar)

That would suck!
Im pretty worried that it could happen now :S

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:14 Quote
jimap123 wrote:
johnrichy wrote:

That would suck!
Im pretty worried that it could happen now :S
lol its even scarier that it was totaly random when it happened with no warnig at all, it just all of a sudden happened. he just leaped off the bike and fell to the floor screaming

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:14 Quote
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
you never forget how to ride Smile
It seems that way!

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:29 Quote
suburbanrider wrote:
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
It seems that way!

you cant die more than once Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:33 Quote
AmirB wrote:
suburbanrider wrote:
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
It seems that way!

Well if you class having no heart beat as being dead, then you can.

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:36 Quote
dj4lyfe wrote:
cut a 1/4 of my finger off in my brake rotor

How did you do that? 'Cause this happened to my mate aswell.

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:36 Quote
suburbanrider wrote:
AmirB wrote:
suburbanrider wrote:

It seems that way!

im pretty sure being dead is perminet

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
i was jumping and did a superman and landend with my groin in between the tyre and the seat. Rolleyes

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
not my worst but half a year ago i ran into a bus stop at about 40-50KMH and my toe got broken (dont ask me how, i hit it with all of my right foot [last sec save :saluteSmile and now after the nail grew back its infected and i need to have a surgery Confused

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:42 Quote
AmirB wrote:
suburbanrider wrote:
AmirB wrote:

im pretty sure being dead is perminet

Have you not seen when someone flat-lines? It is possible to revive them using either resuscitation or use a Automated external defibrillator

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
broke 2 ribs and on a seperate occasion snapped my wrist and seperately popped shoulder out and dislocated mthe hip thing
i`m shit hhaa

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.144574
Mobile Version of Website