New trail we built back in the woods

PB Forum :: Trail Building
New trail we built back in the woods
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
wats wiv the cars

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
thats pretty sweet, good job, keep building!

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
Conm wrote:
wats wiv the cars
idk i think the woods used to be a dumpyard or something theres shit like that everywhere

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 7:52 Quote
mtbflow135 wrote:
Conm wrote:
wats wiv the cars
idk i think the woods used to be a dumpyard or something theres shit like that everywhere
cool theres only rabits in ours

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 8:05 Quote
Conm wrote:
mtbflow135 wrote:
Conm wrote:
wats wiv the cars

sweet
theres so many jumps u can make with rabbits Smile

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
iambike4lyf wrote:
Conm wrote:
mtbflow135 wrote:

sweet
haha

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
so far all thats turned up at my place is a seat a burnt out matress part of a engine a chair and sum random metal crap and tubes and your place looks wicked i would love to ride there

Posted: Dec 21, 2008 at 19:37 Quote
hardtail100 wrote:
so far all thats turned up at my place is a seat a burnt out matress part of a engine a chair and sum random metal crap and tubes and your place looks wicked i would love to ride there
trying to make the best of what you have is part of it. but i dont really see what your going to make out of a burnt out mattress lol. maybe part of a foam pit?

Posted: Dec 22, 2008 at 8:05 Quote
mtbwoodtrails wrote:
hardtail100 wrote:
trying to make the best of what you have is part of it. but i dont really see what your going to make out of a burnt out mattress lol. maybe part of a foam pit?

well i have used lots of it to fix the holes and stuff in my weel barrow which is pretty good

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 0:42 Quote
Conm wrote:
iambike4lyf wrote:
Conm wrote:

sweet
haha
Now you come to mention it, we were digging to build a berm on one of our DH trails once when we found a rotten rabbit corpse where we were digging. Lovely.Wink

All your stuff looks sweet, dude, really natural looking.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 4:49 Quote
nice trails but looks like you need more downramps

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 5:07 Quote
Nice trail dude, I like It a lot. I think the old car is a 38 chevy, 37 or 38. depends I can't tell from just the back. good work keep it up.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
Thanks. We have a bunch more cars back there, i think like 6 or 7. we have one other one that also built on, that is posted in my profile but all the others are in locations where it would be difficult to build. oh and we have an old wooden boat too but it is really rotted.

Posted: Dec 30, 2008 at 4:16 Quote
Pretty sweet. Really nice job incorporating all the natural "terrain" (and unnatural) into your trail, that's what building is all about. How's the flow?

Posted: Dec 30, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
its awesome there are absolutly no rocks in there lol it makes it so easy to build we have built all those trails in one season.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021655
Mobile Version of Website