Cannondale chase, district or....

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Cannondale chase, district or....
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 11:02 Quote
ratherberidin wrote:
okay if not cannondale than WHAT

Don't be afraid, I like the Chase. The suggestion for steel for street is a valid one though.

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 13:43 Quote
ratherberidin wrote:
okay if not cannondale than WHAT

You seem pretty fixed on the cannondale....

Just get it. I have one, I don't regret buying it. I love my bike. The only thing I hate about it are the ditchwtiches it came with and the DJ3 fork it came with. (heavy as hell, and feels like shit)

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
not that much street like 2-3 days a month MAX.like 5-6 foot drops MAX biggest jump like may be 20 feet max. i have a trek session 77 for the big stuff but i want a ht for tail whips, bars spin, 360, stuff like that

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
not that much street like 2-3 days a month MAX.like 5-6 foot drops MAX biggest jump like may be 20 feet max. i have a trek session 77 for the big stuff but i want a ht for tail whips, bars spin, 360, stuff like that

FL
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
have you seen the super,co frames? www.ridesuperco.com. those frames are lush!!!! they put the seat tube in front of the b,b to get a realy tight rear end,i think specialized copied it for the 2009 p,bikes. shame they dont have u.k distro

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
look too expencive what about an stp

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
Buy a devinci ss, 08 or 09(the colours are the same)
The bike is light,strong, balanced geometry, and their is a "lifetime warranty" on the frame (if you happen to snap one , they will replace your old frame without hassle or charge.They also are very reasonably priced bikes. Go down to Bikewerx and pick one up today....tup

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
iloveair wrote:
Buy a devinci ss, 08 or 09(the colours are the same)
The bike is light,strong, balanced geometry, and their is a "lifetime warranty" on the frame (if you happen to snap one , they will replace your old frame without hassle or charge.They also are very reasonably priced bikes. Go down to Bikewerx and pick one up today....tup
we went over this at lunch i might but i want to see more options besides i would try to get one from bow cycle (not too sure they sell them) cause they will switch parts out for u

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
i still stand behind my .243FR One time Crash replacement and lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects (broken welds) a little off topic is my .243 bars thats have Lifetime crash replacement, ive tossed my bike a few times off some rocks and they're not even bent yet...

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:09 Quote
cruelty-and-the-beast wrote:
i still stand behind my .243FR One time Crash replacement and lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects (broken welds) a little off topic is my .243 bars thats have Lifetime crash replacement, ive tossed my bike a few times off some rocks and they're not even bent yet...
i dont really want on of those i have heard good tings about then but i want a different style of bike lika a p.3 or chase or distric

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
ratherberidin wrote:

naw man, not the stp. the geo is ok, but around here a LOT of people ride them. plus im not that big of a fan of aluminum. eastern makes some nice bikes, but its not like they are cheap. if you want to buy just a frame, id recommend a Nemesis Project. i ride the secret agent model and i love it to death. i also rode a chase before i got the nempro and the geo on the nempro is sooooo much nicer. just my opinion, though.

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
bigV wrote:
ratherberidin wrote:

naw man, not the stp. the geo is ok, but around here a LOT of people ride them. plus im not that big of a fan of aluminum. eastern makes some nice bikes, but its not like they are cheap. if you want to buy just a frame, id recommend a Nemesis Project. i ride the secret agent model and i love it to death. i also rode a chase before i got the nempro and the geo on the nempro is sooooo much nicer. just my opinion, though.
i want some thing with cheap parts but nice frame so i can upgrade as i go

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
Okay for a list of "Non-boutique" bikes here it is....

Specialized p.bikes(either cro-mo, or regular P-bikes)
Norco one25, RYDE,HAVOC
Giant stp
kona stuff, or scrap
black market .357 complete(only about 1100, or 1200 msrp)
Devinci district ss
Trek jack
Marin bare knuckle(i think msrp is 1400)
Haro thread 1, or 2(they are aluminum, or haro reserve 8 or 1(steel

That's all i can think of now,all of these companies offer reasonable priced with good warranties.

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
iloveair wrote:
Okay for a list of "Non-boutique" bikes here it is....

Specialized p.bikes(either cro-mo, or regular P-bikes)
Norco one25, RYDE,HAVOC
Giant stp
kona stuff, or scrap
black market .357 complete(only about 1100, or 1200 msrp)
Devinci district ss
Trek jack
Marin bare knuckle(i think msrp is 1400)
Haro thread 1, or 2(they are aluminum, or haro reserve 8 or 1(steel

That's all i can think of now,all of these companies offer reasonable priced with good warranties.
p.2 (non cromo)
norco
blk mrkt (1100 for whole bike?)
district
these i have narrowed it down too

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
p2 regular bike 08, or 09?, here is the 09 model-http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=39173&eid=103

Yes the complete .357 is either 1100, or 1200 msrp..here is their website-http://www.blackmarketbikes.com/three57.html

District....well we talked about that already.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017862
Mobile Version of Website