A really really good free ride, down hill hard tail.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
A really really good free ride, down hill hard tail.
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 12:29 Quote
iowrider wrote:
santa cruz chameleon
The FR hardtail is the Jackal

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 12:31 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
evil imperial's rock, look at this one i found on pb
photo

Sorry man, I love the Evil's Design, but when a guy at the local skate park let me try his, when I stood up to crank for the jump, that rear end was flexing side-to-side like crazy! This never happens with the Morphine, due to the internal "5th wall" rib that stiffens it like crazy!

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
jonlake wrote:
Hombre3000 wrote:
[/PI]

---------

I choose the 24.

Honestly and no offense, do you think the extra strength of the frame was even necessary? do you think you'd have broke the Identity? I could see if you where going HUGE, or where a rather big guy, but for most the Identity would have been more then enough. Im not bashing your bike or anything, im just saying that insulting the bike really wasn't needed as I doubt it would be tough enough for nearly every single member on the board.
the identit is cheeper dont forget that

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
The 24 is much higher quality and is much stronger, especially for a dual crown. Have fun with your wack geometry and ugly design. At least you'll have some money left to buy some crappy parts for it . . .

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 4:20 Quote
banshee-ripper wrote:
Sorry man, I love the Evil's Design, but when a guy at the local skate park let me try his, when I stood up to crank for the jump, that rear end was flexing side-to-side like crazy! This never happens with the Morphine, due to the internal "5th wall" rib that stiffens it like crazy!

This is where I call BS on you.

Sorry man, but your story is either bunk or the play you felt was in his wheel.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 4:51 Quote
.2 4 3

Its more than worth it... i throw a beating to mine everyday and it loves it...

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 6:19 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
The 24 is much higher quality and is much stronger, especially for a dual crown. Have fun with your wack geometry and ugly design. At least you'll have some money left to buy some crappy parts for it . . .
y would u want 2 destroy your frame by putting triple clamps on it. The 24 is a bit stronger, But for value and everythin else i'd choose the identiti

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 6:25 Quote
jonlake wrote:
Hombre3000 wrote:
[/PI]

---------

I choose the 24.

Honestly and no offense, do you think the extra strength of the frame was even necessary? do you think you'd have broke the Identity? I could see if you where going HUGE, or where a rather big guy, but for most the Identity would have been more then enough. Im not bashing your bike or anything, im just saying that insulting the bike really wasn't needed as I doubt it would be tough enough for nearly every single member on the board.
That is exactly my point

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 8:23 Quote
I love mediocrity! (Look it up)

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 10:20 Quote
They need to make the forum section so that before you choose the catigory you want to put the thread in, you first hit "Off topic"! This way every single thread will be in the off topic catigory, since this is where they all end up eventually!!!

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:

if your talking to me.. I don't have an Identity nor would want one, im just giving my unbaised oppinion and my Ht is pretty stacked as is my fully, no crappy parts on either to be honest. when I did have a do it all hard tail i had a .243 FR with a sherman flick and later a Super t, and a 125 with a flick.

I think a do it all hard tail is best suited for a adjustable SC then if you man enough you get one bike that'll do everything decently

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
evil imperial's rock, look at this one i found on pb
photo

This thing is beast

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 14:51 Quote
a banshee morphine ultimate

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 13:22 Quote
morphine, yeti, imperial, five-o, rampage, manik, sasquatch, etc.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 13:31 Quote
photo

orange sub zero hard as nails

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014766
Mobile Version of Website