Official Halloween thread 2008

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Official Halloween thread 2008
O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
THis thread makes me sad, i gotta work on halloween. Frown Atleast ill have money for new saint stuff though...:P
If i was to go out, id have all camo gear, my airsoft, and some funky flashing lights tactically placed to attract little kids so i can steal their candy...

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
air soft hehe, thats liek pointing a squirt gun at the police... suicide?

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
I'm too old to go trick-or-treating but I'm not cool enough for parties so I'm just gonna stay home and scare the living shit out of kids that come to my door.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
merkel wrote:
I'm too old to go trick-or-treating but I'm not cool enough for parties so I'm just gonna stay home and scare the living shit out of kids that come to my door.
Haha dress up as a scarecrow and sit on your deck and dont move then when kids come scare the piss right out of them.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
XxDHFR33KxX wrote:
lol im being barock obama

haha nice

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
lol that would be halarious... i saw a vid of somebody doing that and when they poped up he guy was so scared he socked him right in the face

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
cruelty-and-the-beast wrote:
air soft hehe, thats liek pointing a squirt gun at the police... suicide?
Not suicide, complete kaos when the cops try to have a gun fight with you.It would be funny to watch, but not be in....

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
roger-dodger wrote:
merkel wrote:
Haha dress up as a scarecrow and sit on your deck and dont move then when kids come scare the piss right out of them.
that would be funny

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
thecoolman wrote:
roger-dodger wrote:
merkel wrote:
that would be funny
YOU AREN'T ULTIMATE CYCLIST! CHANGE YOUR PICTURE!

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
teuton612 wrote:
a biker

but jake being a biker wouldn't be being anything, cuz ud just be being urself cuz ur already a biker duhhhhhhhhhh

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
what im being u cant recognize be because im being the stupedest thing everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr =))))))00000 im high on rooooooooooooooooooooooooot beeeeeer f*ckaluckaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
b1k1ngsfun wrote:
teuton612 wrote:
a biker

but jake being a biker wouldn't be being anything, cuz ud just be being urself cuz ur already a biker duhhhhhhhhhh
nothin better to be though ahaha

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
teuton612 wrote:
radrider wrote:
I was thinking a flasher! lmao...so a long coat and no pants some wool socks big sunglasses and hat and some sketchy looking boots!
ok your not a true biker true bikers have to be a biker for Halloween

actually true bikers go biking on halloween

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
Thomas the Train for the win!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012737
Mobile Version of Website