Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
tp mummy

hellz yeah

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 16:51 Quote
dont have a costume so im going to scare little kids or crash a party

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
justin99 wrote:
Thomas the Train for the win!
haha, already went to 1 halloween party where some guy was thomas the train soooo funny, well right now. it's me and 2 buds as the three blind mice. but i doubt that so either wear my normal clothing and rig up a fake boner, or the ol' white sheet with eye holes, never fails. last year i was a terrorist.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
WOW jeez guyz, dont u know its thomas the TANK ENGINE!!!! lol, a terrorist would be cool, were u arrested, one of my friends was because his costume was "to realistic" and to top it off he was like persian!

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
nishnash wrote:
WOW jeez guyz, dont u know its thomas the TANK ENGINE!!!! lol, a terrorist would be cool, were u arrested, one of my friends was because his costume was "to realistic" and to top it off he was like persian!
haha, nope. did not get arrested. had a turban and all, but i mainly was a party the whole time then went out and got me some candy hahaha so. mine wasn't to realistic.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
Hah, this kid had a gutted AK-47 (It was a production AK-47 minus the internals so...)

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Hah, this kid had a gutted AK-47 (It was a production AK-47 minus the internals so...)
that would make a scene, lol.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 6:12 Quote
radrider wrote:
roger-dodger wrote:
to old to dress up and go out.
I think most of us are dressing up for the late night party's Smile

hell ya

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 9:33 Quote
i decided not to dress up this year, just went over to a friends and a bunch of us went and egged cars and houses. someone called the cops on us too! it was so funny. didnt get caught tup

and the cops actually sort of chased us. they burned it down the road with lights on, but we ran into a feild, through the woods to my friends house. too lazy to get out of the car haha

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
erik74 wrote:
too lazy to get out of the car haha

They're just not going to waste their time nabbing teenagers when they could be stopping some serious things. They'll chase you in the car but if they need to waste valuable time chasing you through a field, well obviously they're not going to.

I was supposed to go to a party with my neighbour but had work, so I was going to meet up with her after work, then I got off work, and then she wasn't allowed haha. And she was sleepy so we couldn't even do anything.
I ended up just watching Silent Hill.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014917
Mobile Version of Website