stedsgn wrote:
Views: 513    Faves: 5    Comments: 1

Mount Seymour, mainly Boogie Nights!

Maan boogie nights is one of the best trails I've ridden! Awesome riding man

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 20:29 Quote
29 secs - damn he sent that lol

I wish I had a house that was located at the bottom of the trail Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 at 11:26 Quote
Has anyone rode Cypress lately? Thinking of heading up there for the first time in a few weeks. I'm just curious if you can shuttle the whole thing and what shape the trails are in. I'll be checking trailforks shortly but if anyone has any new info, that'd be great

cheers

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2018 at 14:27 Quote
JHollowell wrote:
Has anyone rode Cypress lately? Thinking of heading up there for the first time in a few weeks. I'm just curious if you can shuttle the whole thing and what shape the trails are in. I'll be checking trailforks shortly but if anyone has any new info, that'd be great

cheers

We shuttled the east side trails (Jersey Shore, Mystery DH and Meat Sweats) last weekend. They are in awesome shape. The top of Meat even had some tacky/loamy bits with tons of grip. Bit looser lower down. Builders had worked on all 3 this spring so they are running sweet. Those trails have almost no pedaling and the start/end is the shuttle drop/pick-up as you can see on Trailforks.

I have not ridden the stuff on the west side of the mountain but you can definitely shuttle it all, I understand it's more oldschool/tech whereas the east side is fast fall-line DH bike friendly with jumps.

Posted: Aug 9, 2018 at 11:43 Quote
I'm looking for the guy who bought the 2014 Ghost Cagua 6550 from @konagalloway on January 28th. Thanks. Smile

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2018 at 22:42 Quote
Are there some good trails for the locals to ride on Bowen island if I were to move there?...or would I be bummed on the riding?

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 at 23:05 Quote
Found a phone riding at Fomme today, pm me for details

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 17:51 Quote
I didn't know phones could ride.

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 21:33 Quote
Nonsmoker wrote:
I didn't know phones could ride.

Ha!

Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 11:52 Quote
Anyone come across a pair of stinky kneepads near the Hyannis trailhead?

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 18:57 Quote
Hey - I need a regular weekday night ride buddy - fromme with lights - 7th, lower oil can, espresso...mid range black trails by night. Anyone have lights and want to ride on the regular? I'm game to go in about an hour, then next week on whatever days work for you, but I'm looking for a tuesday and friday night ride crew, every week.

Again - I'll meet you at fromme at 8pm tonight to go ride if you are free.

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 8:49 Quote
Noob here been riding bobsled lots lately. Want to try something new on Fromme. Tried Floppy bunny. Was pretty tricky for me. Not great with woodwork other than that Ok.

Any recommendations for other beginner friendly Fromme runs? Would like to hit Lower Expresso but not sure how to access trail head. Unless starting way up mtn. Thx in advance for any tips

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
Kirford and Griffin are good next steps. And keep at Floppy. Adding Lepperd and Crinkum to Kirford and Griffen makes a nice lap but is a touch more difficult than Bobsled.

Espresso has a few challenging bits but really isn't too hard so you could give that a whirl.

If you are determined to get to Lower Espresso then park on Braemar just west of Princess Park and go up the climb trail to BP. That will put you just west of the Lower Espresso trailhead. You can lap it a bunch of times as the climb is fairly nice.

Paulb40 wrote:
Noob here been riding bobsled lots lately. Want to try something new on Fromme. Tried Floppy bunny. Was pretty tricky for me. Not great with woodwork other than that Ok.

Any recommendations for other beginner friendly Fromme runs? Would like to hit Lower Expresso but not sure how to access trail head. Unless starting way up mtn. Thx in advance for any tips

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 12:49 Quote
Awesome thanks Jon

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017504
Mobile Version of Website