CO DH, FR, and DJers (and you XCers) our scene is blowing up!

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
CO DH, FR, and DJers (and you XCers) our scene is blowing up!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
Hey all,

EVERYONE is getting new stuff, Im sure plenty of you have been to/seen pics of Lori DJ improvements, and heard of the Valmont Bike Park going up, but here's one more!
http://www.woodwardatcopper.com/home_about.html Yes, Woodward @ Copper. Im stoked, and you should be too!

For those of you interested in growing our influence on the Valmont park, PM me, there is a meeting on Thursday (Nov. 6th) in Boulder. Show up so its not just cyclocross peeps reppin our possible territory in the park!

FL
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 21:53 Quote
is this just a skate park type deal, or what? we want dirt we want dirt we want dirt..like woodward west : https://www.pinkbike.com/video/5916/

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
Woodward might be skateish, but Valmont will be D I R T dirt! Pretty gnar too. Like sm, md, an LG lines, sized in not pansy increments.

FL
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
hah yessss.... ok got the deal on that..but i mean woodward copper

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:29 Quote
What are they doin new at lory? I rode there this year, it was pretty cool!

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:30 Quote
We had a series of build days, bigger, safer jumps, and a cleaner appearance.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:33 Quote
I rode early this spring and the big set of jumps were pretty cool, difficult to get all the way through. There was a guy ridin them pretty well with chris king hubs. Was that you he kinda looked like your avatar. Anyway, I'm stoked to get down there again next year!

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
If it was king hubs, DEFINITELY not me. I have sworn off all things king.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:37 Quote
Lol, I don't like their hubs for sure. I do however have (ahem) a couple headsets. In any case, I'll probably be in the area next spring, Maybe we'll roll?

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:40 Quote
Anytime. Just get rid of those steerer cutting pieces of junk! Big Grin

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
If it was king hubs, DEFINITELY not me. I have sworn off all things king.
Blank Stare

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
Woodward has no plans for anything bike related.

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
dude lori rocks although i wish i was better so i could actually do shit but u no.. also i wish they had mcuh bigger lines and all that but i went up like 2 weeks ago and they messed it all up. it iis so damn lose but i hope it will get better

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 11:23 Quote
a91158- wrote:
dude lori rocks although i wish i was better so i could actually do shit but u no.. also i wish they had mcuh bigger lines and all that but i went up like 2 weeks ago and they messed it all up. it iis so damn lose but i hope it will get better

Lori didnt, some good old fashioned groms with an appetite for destroying things did. Ill be up there soon to fix it.

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 17:26 Quote
well maybe i might be up there and see u

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011138
Mobile Version of Website