Chain Reaction Flood Sale!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Chain Reaction Flood Sale!
Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
ye mofo this is the best damn sale eva

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
just bought some straitline levers and some core bars. i bought a truvativ holzfeller stem and a lock which i dont know how to use the other day too.

iz on spending spree yooo

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 12:24 Quote
i got some blue hope rooters last week they were in the packet with bolts ect but did have some surface rust on them.i was a bit disaponted but cleaned them up and there like brand new now.also just got a funn direct mount stem though the post and it is in mint condish not one mark on it even the bolts are still brand new.and a set of white dmr grips for the big bike as well

sweet crc

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
bullshit.

they discontinued the xt shadow rear mechss.

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
a-l-e-x wrote:
bullshit.

ouchhhh. i want to swap mine for a SRAM X7 or X9

you got one?

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
they have 10000s of saddles.

wish i actually needed one now...

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
photo

crc flood fail
that said, i did pick up a funn stem and azonic handlebars for about half price, so its all good

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 2:34 Quote
tea-addict wrote:
crc flood fail
that said, i did pick up a funn stem and azonic handlebars for about half price, so its all good

wait a sec did it arrive with all the paint chipped like that? i didn't realized how brutal a flood could be..

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 2:59 Quote
pinityoufairy wrote:
tea-addict wrote:
crc flood fail

wait a sec did it arrive with all the paint chipped like that? i didn't realized how brutal a flood could be..

that part of the label might have been paper so the water got to it. I bought some lube and a tool from the flood sale and mine were fine. I had plastic labels though

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 3:45 Quote
tea-addict wrote:
photo

crc flood fail

i dont see the fail, its a dry lube, to use in wet conditions

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 4:38 Quote
StevePrice wrote:
a-l-e-x wrote:
bullshit.

ouchhhh. i want to swap mine for a SRAM X7 or X9

you got one?

nope, sorry.

I'm keeping it real with a bent deore.

Smile

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 4:42 Quote
yonsu wrote:
tea-addict wrote:
*snip crc flood fail

haha true.

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
yonsu wrote:
tea-addict wrote:
*snip*
crc flood fail

this is what i ordered, it is a fail
and yes it did arrive like that, i suppose it must have fell off of a shelf or something

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
yonsu wrote:
yaay today i received my stuff
photo

the hub wasnt, only handlebar was in flood sale lol

lol, I got an exact same one of those bars layin around under my bedlol no use to me as you can't fit shifters and long grips onto them - only good for single speeders!

u selling the bars then ??

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
i done superbly out of the flood slae, last ss hub half price. Pimp my pedal kit for half price, thompson stem for 29.99. legend of a sale, my las hub is just awesome, loooks and sounds amazing.......itl be on the dmr tomorrow....final piece

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.037604
Mobile Version of Website