Official Thread: Obama is President... Thoughts?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Official Thread: Obama is President... Thoughts?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
I think its the best thing that happened to america in 8 years

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
No comment, I'm to shocked.

I totally called this last January.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
marty660 wrote:

IMO, no one should be shocked, everyone knew the winner as soon as Obama got the Primaries.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
Ahaha yeah i was preatty worried that we would have john mccain

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
marty660 wrote:

IMO, no one should be shocked, everyone knew the winner as soon as Obama got the Primaries.

Well, not shocked but you know, speechless.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:51 Quote
No surprise here...

He certainly won't help the economy...

Hopefully the republican party will pull their head our of their ass and realize that in order to secure the white house they need a true conservative... One who understands and is willing to reform (if need be) the economics of the country

Its beyond me how that now people associate the democrats as the ones who are gonna help the economy

Hopefully he'll be out of office before he can ban guns, or implement any other radical ideas he talked about during the primaries...

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
marty660 wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
marty660 wrote:

Well, not shocked but you know, speechless.
I am glad it isn't Gramps but imo, we could have been better off with better candidates but I am glad that out of the two, it wasn't McCain.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
No surprise here...

Hopefully the republican party will pull their head our of their ass and realize that in order to secure the white house they need a true conservative... One who understands and is willing to reform (if need be) the economics of the country

Its beyond me how that now people associate the democrats as the ones who are gonna help the economy

Hopefully he'll be out of office before he can ban guns, or implement any other radical ideas he talked about during the primaries...
Chances are most of the people who voted for him didnt even know what he was running for and just voted for him because he is black.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
sorbet wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
No surprise here...

Chances are most of the people who voted for him didnt even know what he was running for and just voted for him because he is black.

Well then this should be a good lesson for them... Afterall he isn't gonna pay your mortgage or fill up your car with gas.. Razz

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
yesssss great succes, even though it was obvious he'd win anyways

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
sorbet wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
No surprise here...

Well then this should be a good lesson for them... Afterall he isn't gonna pay your mortgage or fill up your car with gas.. Razz
OH WHAT! DangFrown

O+
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 19:59 Quote
I just f*cking HATE all the stupid little Obama fanboys. On Facebook like 7 of 10 status are YAY OBAMA. SHUT THE f*ck UP. You don't know jack shit about this and have probably never watched a debate or have any clue about the different platforms. Hell, I don't know whether they could even tell you which party he's from. They're just in love with his image and the fact that he's a black president, nothing more. Just jumping on the bandwagon.

EDIT: Sorry, I just have built up rage towards them. And if what I hear is right, I'm not glad that Obama is gonna f*ck the Canadian economy up the ass.

DOUBLE EDIT: Just for the record, I don't support either candidate.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017067
Mobile Version of Website