Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.

PB Forum :: USA - West
Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.
Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
oneghost wrote:
I helped found the MTB program at U.I. The Off Road Vandals!
We rode all over Moscow MTN and had tons of trails there we built and maintained
is that program still around? ive never heard of it but want to join. mamba is still around.

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 at 11:24 Quote
ok cool. Where is the closest lift accessed riding? Also, how far are these trails from the campus?

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
montanabiker wrote:
ok cool. Where is the closest lift accessed riding? Also, how far are these trails from the campus?
probably schweitzer, silver mountains.
and im not sure how far, but youll most likely want to drive.

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
Silver Mtn is epic! A good friend of mine owns 300 acres out in Rose lake and is building a full bike park there. PM me and I'll get you his info
also, talk to Gordon Gresch at the sports club federation about the MTB program in Moscow.

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 11:53 Quote
thanks guys. I will be attending the vandal friday march 26-27, and was wondering if i should bring my bike or will the trails still be unrideable?

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 11:57 Quote
montanabiker wrote:
thanks guys. I will be attending the vandal friday march 26-27, and was wondering if i should bring my bike or will the trails still be unrideable?
go ahead and bring it, if youre into urban riding then i can show you whats here. i think the mountain might still be kinda wet and messy.

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 12:47 Quote
The mountain is closed off during the winters. CrashAlex has been shoveling all the snow off the trail for a while now. He told me you have to hike about 1 1/2 miles after the gate to get to the DH section.

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 15:58 Quote
oneghost wrote:
A good friend of mine owns 300 acres out in Rose lake and is building a full bike park there.

whats the deal with this? will jo public be able to pay and ride here or invite only?

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
I was just thinking about starting a lewiston and surrounding areas thread, good thing i used the search bartup

Anyways....does anyone know of any good dirt jumps around lewiston/clarkston?

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 19:06 Quote
Same here, I need some new dirt jumps to jump.

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
What's up with the Bryden canyon jumps? who's building them?

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 19:01 Quote
Pabstinabottle wrote:
oneghost wrote:
A good friend of mine owns 300 acres out in Rose lake and is building a full bike park there.

whats the deal with this? will jo public be able to pay and ride here or invite only?

Anyone that digs can ride

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
Anyone want to help build a freeride track in the lewiston orchards? If you help build, you can ride. we're already about half way done, you wont be dissapointed.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 20:24 Quote
bikeflightactics wrote:
Anyone want to help build a freeride track in the lewiston orchards? If you help build, you can ride. we're already about half way done, you wont be dissapointed.
i would love to help out.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025332
Mobile Version of Website