Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.

PB Forum :: USA - West
Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 14:11 Quote
Hey i have to go work this thing next saturday so some people should come out and say hi, i should have my rastaed out fixie up there or the pabst BR.

Dust off your bicycles and join us at the Co-op on Saturday, April 18, for BikeFest.

We begin with a fundraising pancake breakfast sponsored by the Latah Trail at 9 a.m. at the Co-op patio.

Next, from 10 a.m. until noon, join the Bicycle Booty Hunt, a bicycle treasure hunt with lots of free prizes. Pick up your treasure map at the Co-op and gather your treasure at local businesses, then return to the Co-op for your final bit of booty, some free lunch!

The Bicycle Swap and Sell also begins at 10 a.m., and continues until 2 p.m. in the alley beside the Co-op parking lot. Get rid of your old bike (both kids’ and adults’ bikes), and find a new one! You'll also find bike trailers, bike parts, and other gear. Or you can donate your old bike to the Village Bicycle Project.

During the Bike Swap and Sell, Paradise Creek Bicycles and Follett Mountain Sports will provide free bicycle tune-ups.

At noon, join us for a ribbon-cutting for the Co-op’s new bike racks on the east side of the parking lot (along Washington Street). We'll share free cake. We’ll enjoy live music by the Moscow Volunteer Peace Band, and will share the fun with the Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute (PCEI) and their bicycle-powered blender, and Gritman Hospital and the University of Idaho E-club, which will distribute info about some other earth-inspired and bicycle-related events coming up. (Did you know May is officially “Bike to Work” month?)

And in the spirit of co-operation and sharing the road (and the parking lot), BikeFest will be using the alley next to our parking lot and the sidewalks only; that’s good news for our customers and members who need to use their cars to shop on a busy Saturday.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
ill be goin fo sho!
and i think hemp fest is goin on too! so show up.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
dillonchamberlain wrote:
ill be goin fo sho!

wait hempfest is the same day?? lol fukin moscow, got to love the hippies!! guess i might have to check that out after work.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:40 Quote
Pabstinabottle wrote:
dillonchamberlain wrote:
ill be goin fo sho!

wait hempfest is the same day?? lol fukin moscow, got to love the hippies!! guess i might have to check that out after work.
i think so, maybe the next weekend.
gotta love moscow Wink

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
we need to get the biking scene in lewiston going. let's put ourselves on the map.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 17:31 Quote
OK just heard that bryden canyon was closed. If you dont know why its because i guess acording to the paper its build on a dump. no we need to find a new place to jump.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
ya bryden is done. now we have no place to ride... again!

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 19:43 Quote
around moscow, i know for a fact that we will start building some dj's, not sure where or when they will be started. ill post asap when i know concrete facts.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 20:07 Quote
haha well that leaves me out... I ride dh

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 20:11 Quote
count me in! I have a dj bike and I'm getting myself a bmx for my birthday. I'll be happy to build, It's one of my favorite things to do, besides ride. As for DH, I hope to get into that more this summer, I'm so stoked to go to silver mountain!

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
ya dude silver should be sick. they still dont know if they are having the sunday series yet... but hopefully they do. cuz its such a primo place and it would suck not racing there until october when silveroxx is.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 20:19 Quote
I'm so stoked. We are going july 8th-11th. We aren't doing any races or anything but were renting the stinkys and ripping it up for a few days, then at night coming back and chillin in the waterpark. should be primetup

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
oh dang, im at mt hood that weekend for a fluidride race. but ya should be a sweet weekend, they rent the bighits though, not the stinkys.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 20:24 Quote
oh, my bad, either way It's gonna be sick. It might make me decide to buy my own DH rig and get into racing. who knows...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026150
Mobile Version of Website