Some ass took our building utilities

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Some ass took our building utilities
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 7:59 Quote
A few year bk me and a couple of mates were diggin and a guy went past then on towards our bags took 1 of our saws and casualy walked off... he gave it bk within 30 secs of 3 of us with spades !!!

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
deathsfallen wrote:
no i wasn't working at a construction site, just took a shovel from one and brought it to our jumps

karmas a bitch! just buy your tools or even a cheap lock? i know most tools you cant lock up but if you are creative you can tie them up and hoist them into a tree for safe keeping thats what i do.

i also buy all my tools thieving is for homos

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
deathsfallen wrote:
oh i know, not saying im not hypicritcal in this situation, just was wondering about everyone else and if anyone gets shovels stolen often

back on subject now..nope never had one stolen broken a few but thats it..like i said above get some rope and hoist them into the trees

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 8:55 Quote
Yup recently someone stole a full set of tools from our building spot. We have 4 full sets so we don't have to go hiking to get a set from another area. Our full set included a brand new pick, 3 shovles, a rake and they even stole our PINK icechest but taking out the beers that were in it leaving them behind now that just lame. On a flip note its not that bad considering its the first time its happened and we have been building for a year now.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 15:53 Quote
ive had loads of stuff stolen or moved by people and not returned these bits consisting of
4 shovles
a wheel barrow
2 rakes
1 axe
2 saw
it relay pisses me of though ive found the best cure is to dig a hole and hide all the stuff in it and cover it over with a branch of a tree and scrub that normaly works fine

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
dont worry guys its all just a big cycle we take the shovels and usually they get taken again but u can get mad if you bought them tho what i do is hide them in a spot no one wud go or just lock them to a tree next time

Posted: Nov 21, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
well this is what i think i no of loads of trails in my town that arnt mine nd go down there and ride them all but in return if they ever do hav tools down there that i can find i do the trail up a bit by lik resurfacin jumps and things but u shudnt nick th tools because then they cant build th trails your ridin so then no1 can use them

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015575
Mobile Version of Website