Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Ironhorse in the GTA

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Ironhorse in the GTA
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 8:23 Quote
Anyone know where you can get ironhorse Sundays in the GTA? Sportchek carries the lower level Ironhorse's but Im looking to get a Sunday.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 17:31 Quote
I am pretty sure that they carry every model, even the IH WC, you just need to pre-order it.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
The one in Promenade doesn't, I asked if they could order said they could only order what they usually carry, which is a little weird.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
wonder-kid wrote:
The one in Promenade doesn't, I asked if they could order said they could only order what they usually carry, which is a little weird.

Ask the head manager, if he still sais no I can get it for you cause I will probably have a job there soon Big Grin Big Grin .

Or you can just check the other locations, call them up.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
I tried getting a job there no luck, best of luck with it tho

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
Try going to the SportChek at Vic Park and Eglinton, they seem way more professional than the place at the Promenade.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
my frined was looking into getting an ironhorse apparently theyve got belly up and its really hard to find any of there good bikes

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
There are no sundays left. When ironhorse lost the DW link they lost the sunday and everyone wanted one and bought them and now there are almost none left for sale anywhere so you might need to try somewhere a little more interested in selling bikes than sport chack

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
you can get the wc.. ironhorse came out with an '09

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
Iron horse Sunday comes in Expert, team, and world cup for 09 the bikes SHOULD be available.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
dubhex wrote:
Try going to the SportChek at Vic Park and Eglinton, they seem way more professional than the place at the Promenade.

Maybe even Yorkdale, or Eaton Center?

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
Great to see non-ignorant people towards Iron Horse. They make really great bikes, theyre just not big in Canada, and sell really low end models at sport stores. Talk to the manager at any Sportchek, they will order them for you. Both of my older brothers have worked in Sportchek for many years. It's always a bonus becuase they get pro-deals. My brother paied 2300 for a Sunday team.

edit: bets places are scarborough town centre, yorkdale, warden and eglinton, above all eaton centre. (go up the stairs to coast mountain sports for the winter)

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 0:30 Quote
ktulu666 wrote:
Great to see non-ignorant people towards Iron Horse. They make really great bikes, theyre just not big in Canada, and sell really low end models at sport stores. Talk to the manager at any Sportchek, they will order them for you. Both of my older brothers have worked in Sportchek for many years. It's always a bonus becuase they get pro-deals. My brother paied 2300 for a Sunday team.

edit: bets places are scarborough town centre, yorkdale, warden and eglinton, above all eaton centre. (go up the stairs to coast mountain sports for the winter)

Thanks for the help bud

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010609
Mobile Version of Website