Calgary trials rides

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Calgary trials rides
Posted: May 30, 2012 at 8:59 Quote
A Blue comp. Original tires. One of the stem bolts is cracked so I just need to TIG a few welds on it one of these days. The handle bar also scares me Eek

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 14:38 Quote
Scares you because it's so awesome?

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 17:01 Quote
flixlee wrote:
A Blue comp. Original tires. One of the stem bolts is cracked so I just need to TIG a few welds on it one of these days. The handle bar also scares me Eek

If I remember correctly that bike weighs more than you do.. Smile

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 8:11 Quote
Me and Alrex are meeting up for a ride tomorrow (Friday, June 1st) at the Y in Eau Claire at around 1:00 p.m., so if anyone else would like to come out, by all means, meet us there!

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 19:14 Quote
Also, for those who like to plan a little more ahead, Alrex and I are planning to ride Saturday as well, but not quite sure of the time yet--probably a bit later in the afternoon.

Same bat place. Batman

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 3:48 Quote
damn...after this weekend...nothing major planned until mid july...hopefully there
will be a day or two between where we can do an ALBERTA GROUP RIDE y'all...

feel free to come up here and ride with us too... lol mark, dave...you promised

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 4:59 Quote
An Alberta group ride would be cool! Make a weekend of it or somethin'.

I would love to come up to the Chuck--you guys look like you have lots o' fun (not to mention regular get togethers). But, me no have vroom-vroom type of transport, so I is kinda' stuck here in Cowtown. Jail

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 9:28 Quote
anotherfatbastard wrote:
flixlee wrote:

If I remember correctly that bike weighs more than you do.. Smile

Steel is real! Jailbreak

Real flexy Razz

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 16:10 Quote
ride-444 wrote:
Also, for those who like to plan a little more ahead, Alrex and I are planning to ride Saturday as well, but not quite sure of the time yet--probably a bit later in the afternoon.

Same bat place. Batman

Did you guys make any concrete plans yet?

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 22:03 Quote
whitlee753 wrote:
ride-444 wrote:

Same bat place. Batman

Hoping 2-3 ish. Shoot me a text at 4039180316

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 22:03 Quote
Shit, 4039180216

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 23:39 Quote
Forecast is calling for showers beginning around noon for Saturday.

Imma' try to appease the weather gods and sway them in our favour.

And, good riding today Alrex! I came home, had dinner, then slept for four hours, lol.

Posted: Jun 2, 2012 at 14:26 Quote
Today (Saturday, June 2), 4:00ish @ Eau Claire Y.

Posted: Jun 6, 2012 at 5:43 Quote
whitlee753 wrote:

Sorry man, we sorta' ended up playing it by ear because of the sketchy weather.

Anyway, Alrex and I are riding this Thursday evening (June 7th), so anyone wanting to come meet up at the Y in Eau Claire at around 5:00 p.m. is more than welcome to join us!

Posted: Jun 7, 2012 at 13:45 Quote
As if anyone else will actually be there, lol, but, just in case, Alrex and I are meeting up at the Y today around 5:30 to 6:00 (as opposed to around 5:00 as posted above).

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013879
Mobile Version of Website