Bmx Tubes

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bmx Tubes
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
Ive just recived my Kink Whip, and im in love with it, whacked my tyres up to 65 PSI back + front, (max the stock kenda tyres say) with my dads car pump seem to take forever, glad i didnt do it by hand, there rock solid i cant beleive some take 110 :O anyhow, id like to buy some spare tubes, strong but obviously not breaking the bank, is there any tubes people swear by, or are decent quality to price ratio? this may seem stupid question, but hope everyone can input ( i dont beleive a tube is a tube ) Razz prove me wrong i guess :S

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
unless you want super light weight tubes bmx tubes realy are just tubes. Just find cheap ones that are the right size.
im running tesco £1.50 Tubes at 110psi on my bmx and there ok nothin special but ok. most standed tubes all come out of the same factory and then rebadged anyway.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
just to me usually you get what you pay for seems not to be the case here, £5 for 5 bad boys then it might have to be Razz plus 110 :O my first bmx, 65 seems solid, dnt get how it can get any harder. plus the car pump even started slowing once hit 60 Razz

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
i dont know what to reccommend to buy, but dont buy kenda for bmx tubes

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
ilikeboobiesandbikes wrote:
just to me usually you get what you pay for seems not to be the case here, £5 for 5 bad boys then it might have to be Razz plus 110 :O my first bmx, 65 seems solid, dnt get how it can get any harder. plus the car pump even started slowing once hit 60 Razz
110 in my tyres might not be that much harder than 65 in your tyres diffrent tyres hold air in diffrent ways.

on my road bike my tyres are at 130psi and there softer than my bmx at 90.

Are you talking about the 5 for £5 tubes off of winstanleysbmx.com??

if you are there realy good i had some of them. that even come with blue dustcaps

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
just ride any 20 inc tubes, and get rim strips so your spokes dont pop your tube.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
I have animal tubes, but pretty much any tube can hold the amount that the tire can, because the tire is the thing that is really holding the pressure. I also would not doubt that most tubes come from the same factoy in like wang china or some shit.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 16:29 Quote
Just buy whatever your local hardwear store or walmart has, there is nothing special about tubes.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 16:30 Quote
Go ghetto tubeless!

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
hawskill wrote:
Go ghetto tubeless!
Screw tubeless, tireless is where it's at.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
hawskill wrote:
Go ghetto tubeless!
how do you go ghetto tubeless

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
bigquotesGo ghetto tubeless!

Forget that! go Ghetto topless!

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
victorp wrote:

INAPPROPRIATE POST, BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
merkel wrote:
victorp wrote:

INAPPROPRIATE POST, BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Inappropriate use of caps lock and repetition of words. Moderators, please ban this user.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011674
Mobile Version of Website