The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Posted: Mar 22, 2024 at 2:14 Quote
I use Yellow Jersey and previously MTB Beds akso had a discount code but the price seemed competitive anyway.

Our flight was cancelled due to strikes in Geniva and I stacked it hard and ended up in hospital. ... a great trip all in all....

Claiming was fine and intuitive to follow the system. They paid out for all medical and flight issues that I put through.

I hope that helps.

Mat

Posted: Apr 4, 2024 at 1:32 Quote
Yellow Jersey are great. Most important is you follow the guidelines and use the right locks or your insurance will be invalid. Drop us an email info@atlasrideco.com for a YJ discount code!

cains08 wrote:
Who are people using for single trip insurance nowadays? I've heard bad reports re. Snowcard and DogTag being owned by Allianz and being a nightmare to claim from now.

Posted: Apr 4, 2024 at 1:33 Quote
Cheers dude, hope you're all good now!

Riding in 2024?

mlambert223 wrote:
I use Yellow Jersey and previously MTB Beds akso had a discount code but the price seemed competitive anyway.

Our flight was cancelled due to strikes in Geniva and I stacked it hard and ended up in hospital. ... a great trip all in all....

Claiming was fine and intuitive to follow the system. They paid out for all medical and flight issues that I put through.

I hope that helps.

Mat

Posted: Apr 4, 2024 at 6:01 Quote
mlambert223 wrote:

I hope that helps.

Mat

What year was that?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014596
Mobile Version of Website