Hamilton, Ontario

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Hamilton, Ontario
Previous Page |
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 12:10 Quote
who's a rider from hamilton and where do you ride?

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 13:21 Quote
I'm from Ancaster. But I ride in Hamilton sometimes. When I go dirtjumping I go to the res. When I want street stuff I go downtown. Apparently they are building a new skatepark on the corner of Upper Wentworth and Garner Road by the cop shop. But for skatepark riding I go to the indoor park in Dundas Inflow.

This is my street/dirtjump/park bike... keep an eye out for it:

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 16:02 Quote
I'm from caledonia but i ride some street in hamilton sometimes. We got some pretty nice dj's in caledonia. To bad they aren't minePirate But what's this skatepark supposed to be like? is it gonna be like the same as the one down by parkdale arena? cuz i think that ones shit.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 16:15 Quote
I've heard its supposed to be somewhat like the size of Shell Park in Oakville with elements kind of like Maple Park and Shell combined. Don't quote me on that though, its just what I've heard through the grape vine

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 9:46 Quote
I've only been in Hamilton for a few months and I'm just getting back into riding again after a short hiatus Razz I've heard there's DJ's by the rail trail somewhere, so I plan on going there. As for park, I plan on spending a lot of time at inflow, and beasley.

right now I'm riding a stock 2007 brodie miscreant. Hopefully a new wheelset and brakes to come Smile

edit: f*ck Beasley. It seems to just be full of ignorant skaters. (keyword: ignorant; I have nothing aginst them unless they're ignorant...)

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
yea where are the dirt jumps at!?

Posted: May 26, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
jondurham wrote:
I've heard its supposed to be somewhat like the size of Shell Park in Oakville with elements kind of like Maple Park and Shell combined. Don't quote me on that though, its just what I've heard through the grape vine
arent they destoying shell?

Posted: May 26, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
there are nice dirtjumps down in Dundas in Warren Park.thers some 3 footer s,5footer s 10 footer s and 20 footer s.Its RAD!

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
[Quote="jondurham"]I'm from Ancaster. But I ride in Hamilton sometimes. When I go dirtjumping I go to the res. When I want street stuff I go downtown. Apparently they are building a new skatepark on the corner of Upper Wentworth and Garner Road by the cop shop. But for skatepark riding I go to the indoor park in Dundas Inflow.

where are the dirt jumps at the res., i walk my dog there every day and i've never seen em', i always thought it would be a great place to build!

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
Just follow the trails all the way back behind and into the forst... you'll find them eventually. It's a fair hike back

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 22:29 Quote
when you say res your not talking about the ones in kings forest or the ones past chedoke golf course are you?

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 4:34 Quote
seen a bunch of north shore bridges being built in and around kings last night,

not gonna lie, looks pretty shitty.

needs ALOT of work

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 5:22 Quote
No by res I mean on the Hamilton Mountain on Stonechurch and Garth

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 7:40 Quote
does anybody know if theres any good trails going down the old chedoke ski hill?

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013786
Mobile Version of Website