Post your Transition Double's
Posted: May 25, 2011 at 17:21 Quote
bmx4life0 wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:
photo
photo
Big Grin

how do you adjust the travel to 120 on the 831

you got to take them apart and remove a spacer or someshit. Not to sure tbh, my mate done it for me. im sure if you searched the forums on here, you will be able to find a "how to raise your fork" forum.

hope that helps

Salute

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 18:17 Quote
tom666 wrote:
haha, I posted it for you because you failed to do it yourself and put a link on instead..
haha no worries

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 18:19 Quote
How many people on this forum use your double for an all mountain/dh/everything bike?

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 18:56 Quote
DHRIDER805 wrote:
How many people on this forum use your double for an all mountain/dh/everything bike?
I race, jump, xc, and just play around on my double everywhere

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 19:32 Quote
dhracer09 wrote:
DHRIDER805 wrote:
Thats sweet, ya I just got one, its a large, and it seems a little small. Or are they all like that?

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 19:44 Quote
DHRIDER805 wrote:
dhracer09 wrote:
DHRIDER805 wrote:
Thats sweet, ya I just got one, its a large, and it seems a little small. Or are they all like that?

I'm 6 foot and on a regular, from what i can tell there just like that. the only problem I have with using my double for xc rides, is when the rides becomes for the about 5k up hill it get pretty uncomfortable because im off the seat the whole time because the bike is to low.

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 19:52 Quote
I'm 6 foot and on a regular, from what i can tell there just like that. the only problem I have with using my double for xc rides, is when the rides becomes for the about 5k up hill it get pretty uncomfortable because im off the seat the whole time because the bike is to low.[/Quote]

Yea, I dont do to much xc, but I get what your saying. Im riding a large and Im 6'2. I hope that im sized right for my bike. I just got it, still adding a lot of new features onto the bike. Hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 20:13 Quote
DHRIDER805 wrote:
I'm 6 foot and on a regular, from what i can tell there just like that. the only problem I have with using my double for xc rides, is when the rides becomes for the about 5k up hill it get pretty uncomfortable because im off the seat the whole time because the bike is to low.

Yea, I dont do to much xc, but I get what your saying. Im riding a large and Im 6'2. I hope that im sized right for my bike. I just got it, still adding a lot of new features onto the bike. Hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.[/Quote]

i'd say you'd have the right size ae. They honestly are worth is man, ever since I got this bike I ride faster, smoother, stylier, just genuinley better than I ever did/ could have with any other of my bikes.. That's just on the DH alone. This one will just come down to general fitness but I finding some of the local climbs up hill are a hell of a lot easier than they were when I was doing them on my xtc about a year ago as well. Top notch bike, worth every penny spent Big Grin

I think i have made it pretty clear by now that i LOVE this bike

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 20:47 Quote
Mooney10 wrote:
DHRIDER805 wrote:

Yea, I dont do to much xc, but I get what your saying. Im riding a large and Im 6'2. I hope that im sized right for my bike. I just got it, still adding a lot of new features onto the bike. Hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

i'd say you'd have the right size ae. They honestly are worth is man, ever since I got this bike I ride faster, smoother, stylier, just genuinley better than I ever did/ could have with any other of my bikes.. That's just on the DH alone. This one will just come down to general fitness but I finding some of the local climbs up hill are a hell of a lot easier than they were when I was doing them on my xtc about a year ago as well. Top notch bike, worth every penny spent Big Grin

I think i have made it pretty clear by now that i LOVE this bike[/Quote]

Ya I really like mine as well, I just ordered over 300 $ worth of new accessories, such as avid brakes, new cassette, shifter, trigger, and some other stuff. I'm also getting a new seat for my bike. Look at my bike on my profile. It should turn out really nice once I chance some things.

O+
Posted: May 25, 2011 at 21:02 Quote
DHRIDER805 wrote:

Used mine for almost everything as well,love it!!

Happy I got a DH sled now tho.

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 22:15 Quote
Doule wrote:
DHRIDER805 wrote:

Used mine for almost everything as well,love it!!

Happy I got a DH sled now tho.

Ya definitely, I just like my double because its super playful, and its a good transition into just riding trails a lot.

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 6:43 Quote
That things pretty sick, what year is it?

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 9:06 Quote
DHRIDER805 wrote:
That things pretty sick, what year is it?

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 9:08 Quote
nice, mines an 09, I want to get a smaller seat, and I'm getting a bunch of other parts today, so by this weekend, it should be really nice, Im going to post a new pic of it this weekend.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014524
Mobile Version of Website