Trail building competition - No more Entries

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trail building competition - No more Entries
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 12:34 Quote
i'm going to have to pull out sadly, my exams have been on and i think that the local tracks are planning on building more so i'm going to just help them. i'll keep an eye on everyone elses tracks though Razz

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
hey, could i possibly join then? ive been building this NS trail following my driveway since feb. ohh yeah, when is the new deadline?

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 7:50 Quote
Winter is approaching for me and i have had a bit of rain, so I shall soon start on my pump track.

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
Mitch21 wrote:
Winter is approaching for me and i have had a bit of rain, so I shall soon start on my pump track.

hahahahahahahhaha winter- that sucks. im in the middle of spring now!

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 12:38 Quote
CTfreerider6 wrote:
Mitch21 wrote:

hahahahahahahhaha winter- that sucks. im in the middle of spring now!

Actually here, winter is the best, we get a good amount of rain for building, it stays cool, and the trails stay moist, so its good for riding too! Smile

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
im one of the people thats stuff got nicked and jumps destroyed!
and its well anoying we just found a new palce to build right by my house and we have a nice small line that looks awesome and an awesomely fun medium line!
why couldnt we of entered this trail haha

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 15:26 Quote
i forsake, i am alergic to olive trees' flowers, and guess what, 80% of the trees at the places where i build, are olive trees, i might go to this place near the beach, where there arent any olive trees, but i couldnt build a whole track starting now 'till june Confused

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
Oh, I've no idea what the shits going on with my trail. I haven't been up in a month due to school constraints and it's gonna be another month before I can get back there to be honest.

My trails not dead, but the entry here. Well we'll just see.

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 3:33 Quote
this competition is now over. Forgot to update my blod but oh well I think moos has me beat.

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 4:15 Quote
Is there gonna be another comp like this soon?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015271
Mobile Version of Website