photo crit thread

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
photo crit thread
Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 11:38 Quote
Thanks for the compliment! Obviously the watermark is not a part of the image itself.

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 10:33 Quote
3-whip

photo

It has been a while for me here...

Posted: Jul 12, 2014 at 22:12 Quote
photo
snagged this guy at silverstyle today! anyone else got a problem with there computer screen? my colors are off and whenever i edit a photo on my computer it turns up different on someone else s! i have tried adjusting them but that just makes it worse sometimes

Posted: Jul 13, 2014 at 3:08 Quote
thekayo wrote:
photo
snagged this guy at silverstyle today! anyone else got a problem with there computer screen? my colors are off and whenever i edit a photo on my computer it turns up different on someone else s! i have tried adjusting them but that just makes it worse sometimes

In this moment I'm looking from my calibrated monitor and colours for my are OK , you should buy a monitor calibrator I have the huey pro by patone .

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 9:13 Quote
Some shots from the last couple of months

Sunday morning practice

Bomb hole

O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2014 at 8:41 Quote
thekayo, if you're using photoshop make sure you're working or at least exporting in sRGB and not working CMYK.
if you save as jpeg or whatever you usually use to export in photoshop and you're still working in cmyk your photo will come out with a tinge of green and a little undersaturated.

For best color results youtube or google how to work with histograms or vectorscopes these confusing looking charts are intimidating at first but will provide you with accurate, on point colors every time!

cool photos by the way, i was shooting at silverstyle too, check out my album!

Posted: Aug 15, 2014 at 10:26 Quote
nickvanberkel wrote:
thekayo, if you're using photoshop make sure you're working or at least exporting in sRGB and not working CMYK.
if you save as jpeg or whatever you usually use to export in photoshop and you're still working in cmyk your photo will come out with a tinge of green and a little undersaturated.

For best color results youtube or google how to work with histograms or vectorscopes these confusing looking charts are intimidating at first but will provide you with accurate, on point colors every time!

cool photos by the way, i was shooting at silverstyle too, check out my album!

how do i find these settings in my photoshop? i pretty much only use the raw editor... and thanks! nice photos to you as well i saw you up at ss i was the guy with the new sigma 18-35mm f1.8
here are some recent photos
photo
photo

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 21:36 Quote
haven't posted here in a while...
One hell of a time getting this pic I think we ran from 7 and a half wild cougars my camera bag rolled 100 ft down this steep as hill literally had to hike up half a mile of loose dirt rock stuff had to hand the bike into this spot and was out to about 1am I think haha email me for hire Rauhdy2 aol.com

Posted: Aug 19, 2014 at 2:46 Quote
TommyGunImages wrote:
New here, but great thread! Here are a couple of mine from this years 24 Hours In The Old Pueblo.
Most were shot with a Canon 5D Mark III and a 70-200 f2.8

I though Tommy Gun was into pron acting?

O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2014 at 10:42 Quote
oh nice thekayo i remember you! that lens is fantastic.
After you are done with the image in raw editor and click open into photoshop, before you save as your jpeg or whatever format, click edit, and at the bottom - convert to profile, then select srgb and hit ok!

Posted: Aug 26, 2014 at 10:45 Quote
nickvanberkel wrote:
oh nice thekayo i remember you! that lens is fantastic.
After you are done with the image in raw editor and click open into photoshop, before you save as your jpeg or whatever format, click edit, and at the bottom - convert to profile, then select srgb and hit ok!
thanks! and ya i have been saving it as adobe rgb but i just cant seem to get the tinge to go away! hope i will be able to figure it out soon... note i have tried srgb as well

Posted: Aug 28, 2014 at 16:15 Quote
What do you think about it? [PI=https://www.pinkbike.com/u/luckyboyborntoride/album/?page=6&directtofirstphoto size=l0 align=c][/PI]

Posted: Sep 2, 2014 at 13:11 Quote
A landed shooting star?
It took about a year before I could get the right conditions to take this picture. Then two hours driving from Rome thirty minutes of attempts and 27 seconds of exposure to catch the beauty of the Milky Way while my brother s bike was marking the landscape with its front light. Less than a mile away some campfire and night partying was taking place in the woods resulting in a distant and misterious orange halo. To read the entire story go to http www.theimagestory.com story francesco-barnes-piana-di-campo-felice

Posted: Sep 2, 2014 at 15:01 Quote
Very clean Milky Way shot my freind (atleast from my iPhone sizes view haha)
gladiax87 wrote:
A landed shooting star?
It took about a year before I could get the right conditions to take this picture. Then two hours driving from Rome thirty minutes of attempts and 27 seconds of exposure to catch the beauty of the Milky Way while my brother s bike was marking the landscape with its front light. Less than a mile away some campfire and night partying was taking place in the woods resulting in a distant and misterious orange halo. To read the entire story go to http www.theimagestory.com story francesco-barnes-piana-di-campo-felice

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023098
Mobile Version of Website