Post your Kona's

PB Forum :: Kona
Post your Kona's
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 18:33 Quote
mikejl29 wrote:
photo

photo

Just picked that fork up today... suuuper stoked on it. Feels smooth as hell.

Bike shop weighed it for me and were shocked when it came out to be 29.98 lbs.

damn i love that bike, the color of that frame is so sick, how do you like the fork so far??? i might be lookin into one so i just want some input

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 19:42 Quote
socalmtb11 wrote:
mikejl29 wrote:
photo

photo

Just picked that fork up today... suuuper stoked on it. Feels smooth as hell.

Bike shop weighed it for me and were shocked when it came out to be 29.98 lbs.

damn i love that bike, the color of that frame is so sick, how do you like the fork so far??? i might be lookin into one so i just want some input
Ya. It's a beauty. REALLY NICE BIKE. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 19:47 Quote
just bought an 06 howler frame... can i SS it? or can i only have gears? ill post it up when its done!!

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 19:57 Quote
first if u wanna see nice bikes go to the officlail post yer specialized thread...i like looking at bikes that arent made outa crap...or feel like or look like crap...obviously im jus waiting foru kona lovers to beeek me harsh.....last thing konas are the worst bikes ever...there so called 4 bar suspension is acauly a single pivot with a extra link....wtf.....

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 19:58 Quote
Wow, the I.Q. average in this thread just went from like 100 to 0 in one post. Insane.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:00 Quote
wow could it be you....???.......i made quite an intelligent argument....dont even try to come at me with yer billigerence

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:02 Quote
biker4sho wrote:
i made quite an intelligent argument....

Do you want a cookie?

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:02 Quote
no thank u i jus finished dinner....

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:08 Quote
biker4sho wrote:
no thank u i jus finished dinner....

I enjoy this, I thought you said you had made a valid argument with a bit of intelligence, but you can't even seem to grasp simple spelling.

I'll shoot this your way, the reason freeride exists is not Specialized. NWD wasn't first sponsored by Specialized. You know who pretty much created the sport you enjoy, Kona. So here's my suggestion to you, if you're going to post dumb ass remarks in a legitimate thread, I'll have a little talk with the mods. Sure, that would make me a push over, but who am I to give a crap, my reputation doesn't stand on what some 16 year old thinks.

This thread is called "Post your Kona's" not mouth off Kona, and thus let's keep the posting of Kona's to a maximum, and the mouthing off to a minimum.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:12 Quote
Konas are so sick when i turn 10 i want to ride a kona stinky they are the best bikes ever and i heard there 1 year warranty is unmatchable. Think of it a whole year of warranty!!!!
Post your stinkys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:12 Quote
its called being quick id rather not waste my time beeking a f*ggot

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:15 Quote
biker4sho wrote:
its called being quick id rather not waste my time beeking a f*ggot

- Please check your spelling and try to use proper grammar when posting.
- No offensive posts or flaming allowed.
- Be informative. Does this post actually help or contribute? Could it be expanded?

Three simple guidelines, and you fail miserably at respecting even just one of them.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:15 Quote
Tristan661 wrote:
Konas are so sick when i turn 10 i want to ride a kona stinky they are the best bikes ever and i heard there 1 year warranty is unmatchable. Think of it a whole year of warranty!!!!

Actually, it's one year, but the fact is they'll pretty much back up their frames for an eternity.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:17 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
Tristan661 wrote:

Actually, it's one year, but the fact is they'll pretty much back up their frames for an eternity.

they usually dont even ask for a receipt, you send it in broken, the send a new one!

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 20:19 Quote
really!!!!!!!!! holy crap. I want that in writing like transition.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013205
Mobile Version of Website