How much do DH wordcup racers get paid?

PB Forum :: Downhill
How much do DH wordcup racers get paid?
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 13:10 Quote
timlake wrote:
deece = decent

Ugh i hate words like 'Deece'
Decent isn't that long of a word that it needs to be shortened... Pisses me off!Madder

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 13:12 Quote
cruelty-and-the-beast wrote:
timlake wrote:
deece = decent

Decent isn't that long of a word that it needs to be shortened... Pisses me off!Madder
calm it down, deece is a legit word.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 13:14 Quote
snaple wrote:
timlake wrote:
deece = decent

Sounds like Piece, as in piece of shit...and Geese...Deece geese like to wear fleece...

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 13:15 Quote
snaple wrote:
timlake wrote:
deece = decent

meh

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
edd-stevens wrote:
snaple wrote:

meh

I just dislike the way it sounds... its a pet peeve of mine when people mis-pronounce words... ans people with lisps i cant listen to them talk... it irritates me...

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 13:25 Quote
timlake wrote:
deece = decent

Good for you. It's a deece word. I couldn't really care less if you didn't like it.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 14:25 Quote
stryke wrote:
live-life-2-ride-mtb wrote:
stryke wrote:

sure, but theyre shoes, you need them

a full factory race suit is not needed to ride a bike

well you need something to ride in, unless you want to go comando ?

i wear tld short's and a normal fox/tld t-shirt... doesnt mean i advertising for them.

i dont see the point in spend loads on a full kit but its hardly advertising. haha

i think you need to learn what advertising is
I think you need to learn what retardation is. please Dont act like you are the most intelligent here cos ur not. You put all the stuff that you bough in sainsburys in bag with their logo on, so it means you are adverting them? If u are pro runner and you wear skin suit meants that u are adverting some skin-suit brand? Dude you wont show up in baggy pants, winter coat to do marathon. There is clothing that is specific for each sport so tld gear is for Dh racing and motocross. You are saying that shoes is thing what u need. well u can be wearing 40 plastic bags on your feet so u wont be advertising 6.0 but do u do it .. no.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 14:26 Quote
You advertise anything you wear hold or have on your person, weather you intend to or not.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 14:50 Quote
variiis wrote:
stryke wrote:
live-life-2-ride-mtb wrote:

well you need something to ride in, unless you want to go comando ?

i wear tld short's and a normal fox/tld t-shirt... doesnt mean i advertising for them.

i dont see the point in spend loads on a full kit but its hardly advertising. haha

I think you need to learn what retardation is. please Dont act like you are the most intelligent here cos ur not. You put all the stuff that you bough in sainsburys in bag with their logo on, so it means you are adverting them? If u are pro runner and you wear skin suit meants that u are adverting some skin-suit brand? Dude you wont show up in baggy pants, winter coat to do marathon. There is clothing that is specific for each sport so tld gear is for Dh racing and motocross. You are saying that shoes is thing what u need. well u can be wearing 40 plastic bags on your feet so u wont be advertising 6.0 but do u do it .. no.

In short. Yes.

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 14:54 Quote
timlake wrote:
variiis wrote:
stryke wrote:

In short. Yes.
thanks i tried to make it short but well u see what i did end up with ahha

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 at 15:30 Quote
im confused to what point youre trying to make..?

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 0:56 Quote
stryke wrote:

he is basicly saying your wrong. the long and short is: me wearing my tld kit is not advertising them. it may premote them. but not advertise

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 1:07 Quote
edd-stevens wrote:
stryke wrote:

he is basicly saying your wrong. the long and short is: me wearing my tld kit is not advertising them. it may premote them. but not advertise
yes Smile

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 1:11 Quote
variiis wrote:
edd-stevens wrote:
stryke wrote:

yes Smile

Same thing.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013809
Mobile Version of Website