Your Wife/Gf Or your bike?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Your Wife/Gf Or your bike?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
If yu had to choose one thing what would it be ?

BIKE :O:P

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
Edwards693 wrote:
If yu had to loose one thing what would it be ?

BIKE :O:P
girlfreind because with i bike you are a chick magnet girls dig glovetans because they make your hands look clean

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
Depends on what day you ask me.
And if she was the one in the million for me.

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
Permanently, or just temporarily?

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:24 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
Permanently, or just temporarily?

umm perm

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:27 Quote
Depends on the girlfriend and the bike. Well, more on the girlfriend. If she's kinda boring, you guys aren't really clicking, etc, like it was with my last girlfriend (I don't even know why the hell I wanted her in the first place)... then by all means, take her away.

If she's good and there's chemistry, screw it. You can always get a new bike.

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
Depends on the girlfriend and the bike. Well, more on the girlfriend. If she's kinda boring, you guys aren't really clicking, etc, like it was with my last girlfriend (I don't even know why the hell I wanted her in the first place)... then by all means, take her away.

If she's good and there's chemistry, screw it. You can always get a new bike.

ya what dr.phil said

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
definitely a girl if it was permanent

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
i dont get myself in those situations..its all about not commiting and being friends with benefits...i dunno what you guys are talking about Razz

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
dexmaster wrote:
i dont get myself in those situations..its all about not commiting and being friends with benefits...i dunno what you guys are talking about Razz
he said wife or girlfriend

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
dexmaster wrote:

true dat but that never turns out good when she starts to realy like u

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
dexmaster wrote:

hahaha no dude k this is how it has to be done, k so you are a good guy like you be yourself and she starts to really like you, then you douche it up for a bit and she is all like ehhhhhh and that lowers how much she likes you and then you go back to yourself and she's all like yayy but by that time she has her eye on some other guy so you're out of the way of her liking you. BUT you still have the benefits

edit: they have to be a hoe
oh and when i was in a serious relationship about a year ago i did give up my bike...i hate to say it but the girl comes first or you lose her

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
dexmaster wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:
dexmaster wrote:

hahaha no dude k this is how it has to be done, k so you are a good guy like you be yourself and she starts to really like you, then you douche it up for a bit and she is all like ehhhhhh and that lowers how much she likes you and then you go back to yourself and she's all like yayy but by that time she has her eye on some other guy so you're out of the way of her liking you. BUT you still have the benefits

hahah thats how to live the dream

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
dexmaster wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:
dexmaster wrote:

clever i must say

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 1:52 Quote
cheat on the girl wit ur biketup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008950
Mobile Version of Website